Overrated.

Word that I absolutely hate is the word overrated. I feel like people using just the best people that they don't like or don't agree with. There's a long list of words that I don't understand why people don't know the definition of a word and feel the need to use them. Like people use the word overrated as a way to say 'oh I don't like this artist or I don't like this such-and-such blah blah blah blah.' The only reason they use it it's because they don't agree with the fact that other people listen to it and like the music.

In simpler words, what overrated means is that you don't like the fact that they have such a huge and strong fan base even though they did not work very hard or work as hard to amount to the much Fame they had. That is what overrated means. If you are sitting here using overrated just because you don't like someone's vocals or the way that they do their hair and other people like it and she has or he has such a huge fan base does not mean that they are overrated.
Like if you're going to use words too bad other people why don't you use where this that you already know the meaning of and know how to properly use. Stop trying to make yourself sound as though you're the bigger person just because you don't like someone and you're arguing with someone over the fact that you think they're overrated. If you are going to sit there and use overrated to bash people, it makes no sense for you to use the word because the way you're using overrated it's not how you use it.
So in other words they think that I'm trying to say really is don't go throwing around words if you don't know the correct term meaning or how hard someone works to get where they are.