Chapter 3

Marinette's phone rang on her table. She dropped her pen, closed the book and picked up the phone. Alya was calling. There's probably something Alya wanted to talk about.

"Hey, Alya. What's up?"

"Girl, you can't believe what I saw just now(^v^)."

"Umm... what was that?"

"I just passed by in front Adrien's house. And I saw Chat Noir coming out of his room."

Marinette thought, "Chat Noir?! From Adrien's room?! What the heck?!" She doesn't believe her partner, Chat Noir went out from her biggest crush's room. Her head became dizzy to think about it.

"Marinette? Marinette? MARINETTE?!"

"Huh (⊙o⊙)? What?"

"You still there? I can't hear you."

"Uhh... yeah I'm still here."

"Ok, just for sure. That's all. Bye, Marinette."

"Bye, Alya" Marinette ended off the call. She started to figure out why her partner came out from Adrien's room. She found her kwami, Tikki somewhere in her room. "Tikki? Tikki, where are you hiding?"

Tikke flew to Marinette, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Tikki, transform me."

"Let me guess? Going for night patrol or wanna stalk Adrien?"

"Umm... maybe both."

♥♥♥

Ladybug swung around Paris using her yoyo. She walked on roofs across Paris finding her loyal partner, Chat Noir. She took her yoyo, called Chat to ask where was he right now.

"Chat, where are you?" Ladybug felt a bit worried that time. She was not convinced Chat was Adrien. Well, they have some differences. Like hairstyle and personality. Adrien was quite cool and handsome for Marinette aka Ladybug. And Chat… he's kinda flirty and always make cat puns.

After a long time looking for Chat, Ladybug needed some rest. She jumped up to the Eiffel Tower, the most famous tower in Paris. She sat down and saw the city with a lot of traveling cars. The streetlights shone bright like the stars in the night sky.

When she saw all the beauty of her hometown, she didn't realize someone was behind her.

"Hey, Bugaboo!" Chat Noir touched Ladybug's shoulders.

"Argh! Chat, you scared me" She hit her kitty cat.

He giggled, "Sorry, my lady." He sat beside Ladybug. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Well, umm… my friend called me. She said that she saw you at the Agreste mansion. I'm curious. What are you doing there?"

"(・∀・)..."

He didn't tell Ladybug why he was in Adrien's room. The only reason was… he had a problem with his father. So Adrien transformed into Chat Noir and relaxed on the tower. He can't tell the truth. He wasn't ready to reveal who he was. Yet.

"Duh… I'm… Uhh… Patrolling in his room. Maybe  there's an akuma attack in there," he grinned.

"Oh, ok. Well, let's do our night patrol, we meet up here by the way."

Ladybug and Chat left the tower and started their night patrol together. Nothing happened there. Only a silent and peaceful night. As Chat's claw has 1 left on his miraculous, they both decided to finish the patrol for that night.

"Bye, my lady. My night was so purr-fect with you," he grinned, again.

Ladybug rolled her eyes, "See you soon, kitty. She gave him a smile before they left the place.

A/N:
Ayeee my little clods. Sorry for late update. So... I'm thinking I need a weekly or daily update. Wait, just a slow update. Well, I need data connection or else. Enjoy~

Love,

Lyne🍦

Edit
*cringes*