Chapter 12

Ladybug waited Chat Noir on the Eiffel tower as has been promised by him. She's so happy and can't believed because her partner still alive.

Chat Noir: Hey, bugaboo! *holds Ladybug's shoulders*

Ladybug: *surprises* Ah, Chat! You scared me.

Chat Noir: Hehe. Sorry, princess. I just want to say hello.

Ladybug: Welp, make it in the real way, you little kitty cat. So, what are you want for me?

Chat Noir: Well, I have a surprise for you, LB.

Ladybug: What is it?

Chat showed his miraculous, a black with green claws ring. He still have 3 claws on his ring. Ladybug confused at him, doesn't understood.

Chat Noir: I knew who you are. You are my princess, Ladybug. Or I should call you Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And I need to reveal myself for you.

Ladybug: No, Chat. Just keep your identity safe. I don't need those things.

Chat Noir: I just want to be fair because I want we both know each other and being equal. Maybe we can discuss about our next fight against evil.

Ladybug: Ok. But first, we don't have any patrol today. So Tikki, spots off.

Red lights glowed around Ladybug. She became her normal form. Marinette smiled at Chat.

Marinette: I have transform to my daily form. So, who are you, Kitty Cat?

Chat Noir: Heh. Plagg, claws in.

Marinette closed her eyes so as not to get sick eyes. Green lights glowed around Chat, he transformed into his normal form.

Adrien: Marinette, open your eyes.

Marinette opened her eyes slowly, rubbed her eyes. She saw a boy that's look familiar to someone she knew. Her eyes opened widely. She can't expected what she saw in front of her face. It's her crush, Adrien Agreste. She remembered her time with Chat Noir, the fight, the teamwork, the kiss… she can't believed those things in her life and time as Ladybug. So, automatically, she has been hanging out with Adrien, as Chat Noir.

Marinette: Oh my gosh! It's you! Adrien, I can't believe it is you. So wait, did I literally talk in front of you for a long time without being stupid? And did you ever said to me that you like me as Ladybug or Marinette? Wait?! WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS IS THAT?!

Adrien: Ok, I'll answer your questions one by one. A: Yeah, you did and B: Yup. I like you.

Marinette: But why? I just a normal and clumsy girl. Why did you like me, not Chloe?

Adrien: Well, because you're beautiful, sweet and kind person. Not like Chloe, annoying, lip gloss, weird?

They both laughed together. Plagg flew out and saw Marinette in front of her.

Plagg: Hi, Ladybug. Or should I called Marinette. I'm Plagg. Did Tikki is with you?

Marinette: Yeah, obviously. Tikki, come here.

Tikki flew out from Marinette's hair. She saw Plagg, flew over him and hugged.

Tikki: I miss you so much, Cheesecake.

Plagg: I miss you too, Cookie.

Thay all were laughing. Marinette looked at the sky, wondering her next adventure with Adrien. She can't waited to write it. And, she's ready to forgive her kitty about her diary.

Marinette: *turned back; goes to the elevator* So, Adrien, I want to say now… I accept your forgiveness.

Adrien: Forgiveness? What kind of forgiveness? *follows Marinette*

Marinette: The diary.

Adrien: Oh, ok. *deep breath* Can I ask you something crazy? Would you be my girlfriend?

Marinette: Can I say something crazier? Yes!

Adrien lifted Marinette up and kissed on her lip. Marinette extremely can't believed herself now. She became her dream guy's boyfriend. She wanted someone pinched her or brought her to the dream castle. She can't waited to go home and wrote this memorable experience in her teenage life.

Adrien: *goes out from the elevator; holds Marinette's hand* So, where should we go for our second date?

Marinette: Maybe the park?

Adrien: No no no. Maybe we can go to somewhere else? The place that we never visited before.

Marinette: China?

Adrien: Are you crazy? *giggles*

Marinette: Yeah, no? Don't know? *laughs*

A/N:
Meow! WE ALMOST IN THE END OF THE STORY  *CLAPS*. YEAH FINALLY! So, we only had a epilogue. It maybe just an entry in Marinette's diary. Not long enough, but I want this book happily ever after. That's for all folks. See'ya.

Yours truly,
Jacqulyne