Chapter 8

Adrien read some of random page in Marinette's diary. He really needed a proof that the person he liked the most was someone who's the second person in his heart. It took a long time to find out. He knew it. He knew she was Ladybug. He sometimes had the clues. But now, he doesn't needed it anymore. Now, he had the truth.

Plagg: Adrien, are you don't want to go sleep? It's 1 o'clock right now. *yawn* I'll go asleep now and go to Camembert land.

Adrien: Yeah, yeah. I'll go later.

♥♥♥

In the next morning...

Marinette went to school with a very sad face. She doesn't seem felt well than usual. She's angry with someone who stole her diary. At the same time, she must controlled her anger. Or Hawk Moth will attacked her with his akumas. She doesn't want herself attacked the city, everyone will hate her, Chat Noir will left her. Everyone will.

Alya: Hey girl, what's going on?

Her friend doesn't said anything. She still sad... and quiet. Alya still didn't got it. She remembered when her first time met Marinette. She's kind, playful and clumsy. But, where's the happiness from the girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng? Where was it? Where?

Meanwhile, Adrien saw the girls outside the classroom. He crossed his arms, thinking how to gave the diary back without anyone knew. He's kinda ashamed himself for taking someone's diary. He already knew, how's the person felt when her secret will revealed. And he knew, that Marinette has the feeling with him. But first, he must made Marinette forgot about the diary. He knew what can made her happy when met him.

♥♥♥

Marinette opened her locker to take her book for her next class. She saw a box that reminds her about... her diary. She still mad and stressful with the diary thief. How if the person told the truth who's Ladybug? She'll be in trouble, and how about her parents? They maybe banned her to be the superhero who protected Paris.

Suddenly, when she closed her locker, she extremely shocked when saw the boy. The blonde hair, fair skin, tall and handsome like prince charming. He's Adrien Agreste, the most famous teen model in Paris.

Adrien: Hey Marinette *smiles*.

Marinette: Umm.... uh.... hello. Uh... hi. Uh... no, no, no. Hey yo. Noooooo (('д`)). That's not I mean. I'm-

Adrien: It's ok, Marinette. You can said anything like... 'hai', 'hey', 'hello'. You can't say it in the casual way.

Marinette: Uh... so, it doesn't mean that you must to be 'polite' way, or you can be the normal one? Um... maybe it's a weird ques-

Adrien: *laughs* Everyone can do anything. Hashtag, be yourself.

Marinette: He's kinda funny, and cute *blushes, chuckled*.

Adrien: Umm... why are you laughing? *blushes*

Marinette: Huh? Oh, nothing. Umm... you kinda funny, actually. No, no, no. I don't mean it.

Adrien: No, no, no, Marinette. It is true, though. Are you free later?

Marinette: Uh... yes. I mean, no. No. I'm not busy, by the way. Actually, why? I don't if I could go out with you *blushes hard*. Wait, that's not I meant. Wait, what?

Adrien: *laughs* How did you know I want you to go out with me?

Marinette blushed very hard. Seriously?! Go out with Adrien?! She pinched her right arm to make sure that's not a dream, it's very painful. She doesn't in the dream, she's in the reality. If right now she has her diary, she must be wrote it before the sweetness memory doesn't gone. Ah, what the wonderful day for Marinette.

Adrien: Meet me in April Cafe after school, ok?

Marinette: Oh, ok. Bye *waves her hand, grins*.

A/N:
Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh. Adrienette in da house ( ̄∀ ̄). The finally is coming TvT. Well, I just make it short because I totally sucks in writing. By the way, thanks to @Math_n_Meth for fixing my grammars in this book (she's my friend <(‾︶‾)> and she's not a bad girl ^∇^).