Chapter 11

At the bridge

All the citizens ran away, saving theirself from King Chef, who has been akumatized by Hawkmoth. A few minutes later, the duo, Ladybug and Chat Noir came to save them.

Ladybug: Hey you! *points at King Chef* Stop making trouble in here!

Chat Noir: Yeah! Leave, and go somewhere else. Like your food store or in the fridge.

Ladybug: *angry* Can you shut your mouth off, Chat. And don't be so stupid.

Chat Noir: What? I just say-

Suddenly, King Chef threw the cutting board at Chat Noir. The cutting board has been hit on Chat's head. He felt dizzy and in pain.

Ladybug: Next time, be serious, don't be so dumb until you forgot your business.

Ladybug tossed out her yoyo and attacked hit it on King Chef's head, but failed. She can't focused on the innocent akumatize person, because of her diary. She's trying her best, to forget what just happened to her today. She didn't realized many knives went to her. Luckily, Chat Noir saved her before it's too late and she's not injured, but not for Chat. One of the knives stabbed at his back. Ladybug saw it and pull her partner to a safe place, behind a car on the street.

Ladybug: Chat Noir. Oh, no no no no. You can't die now. You're .

Chat Noir: It's ok, my lady. I still- ok.

Ladybug: No! You're not! *cries* Chat, don't leave me alone. I- I'm sorry to being bad at you. I supposed to forgot what happened to you and me. And I don't know who you are. Maybe you have discovered that I'm Marinette.

Chat Noir: *whispers* That's okay, princess. You'll know who I am, later. Sooner.

Ladybug: It's too late now.

Chat Noir: No, I give you a hint. A person who love y-.

Ladybug started to panic when Chat Noir doesn't said the last word. Now, she didn't know who's Chat. She thought it's not fair. He know who's behind the mask of Ladybug. But she didn't. And now, she must saved Paris, without her loveable kitty.

Ladybug came out from the back of the car and took her yoyo. Luckily, King Chef was not around there.

Ladybug: Lucky Charm! *tosses her yoyo up to the air*

A little red with black spot knife fell to her hand.

Ladybug: Knife, huh? But, what should I do with this thing?

She can't figured it out. So, she put it beside her for safety reason. Before Ladybug went out finding the akumatize victim, she went through Chat Noir. He's rest in peace, alike he was sleeping. She gave a last kiss to her kitty before she went. She tossed her yoyo on a antenna and left Chat, alone.

❤❤❤

Ladybug ran across the roof, finding King Chef before he might be making everyone loved his food. When she thought twice, that guy forced everyone to try his food and that idea was too stupid for him.

At the Eiffel Tower

She finally found him. But, she saw a lots of people became alike zombies. The 'King of Food' was on the top of the tower, laughing and he's forcing people around the area to eat his food by hypnotize them. Ladybug

King Chef: Now, everyone can enjoy my food, forever.

Ladybug: Not so fast, King Chef. You can force them. They need to eat another food other than yours.

King Chef: No, Ladybug. Army,attack her and bring back her miraculouses.

Suddenly, Ladybug got an idea with the knife that she got from her Lucky Charm. An army of people ran into her and tried to get her miraculouses, but failed. She ran as fast as she could, avoid from King Chef's army. She tossed her yoyo, jumping off to the sky as long as she could and landed on the highest floor. She ran across and pulled King Chef's apron.

King Chef: Let me go, you little bug! Get away from my apron.

Without thinking too long, Ladybug pulled out the knife and ripped off the apron. After that, the akuma flew away from the apron.

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little akuma *swipes across her yoyo; swing her yoyo beside her*. Time to de-evilized *captures the akuma*. Gotcha! *release the butterfly* Bye-bye, little akuma. Miraculous Ladybug! *tosses up her knife*.

Everything was back to normal. All the damage building and the people has been resorting back. The chef was back to his normal form.

Ladybug: Pound it... Chat Noir. Chat!

Ladybug left the Eiffel Tower by jumped out and went back to the bridge. She was finding Chat Noir somewhere else. She walked around and saw a note...

Dear Ladybug,

This is Chat Noir speaking... wait no, writing XD. By the way, if you're not her, please give this to my lady, don't continue read this because it's private between my lady and me.

By the way, it's only a short message. Meet me at the Eiffel tower. As Ladybug, not Marinette. Ok? Ok? Fine, that's it. Bye~~

Your kitty,
Chat Noir

Ladybug smiled at the note, folded it to half. She held the paper and went away to her house.

Da longest and crappy chapter in overall. It's 865 words (except author's note). Ah well... that's ok with this because finally we almost in the last chapter and epilogue. Oh my star, I can't wait to finish this and will focus on 'Photograph'. It's Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction too, so yeah. That's all for today.

Yours truly,
Lyne