When you're on your period and having cramps

GD

You're screaming in pain while clutching your stomach in pain. Jiyong rushed to your room, panicking. "Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, concerned. He realised that it's the time of the month again and rushed out of the room to get the heating pad that is kept in the other room. While waiting for him, you lay on your bed feeling like you're being stabbed over and over again. He came back with the heating pad and your PMS box. He sat beside you and entertained the shits that you throw to him. You then fell asleep in his arms. You woke up to a voice that belong to an angel. "Y/n wake up. It's time to take your pills," Jiyong said. You slowly opened your eyes. You saw Jiyong smiling sweetly at you. You smiled back. "I'm sorry for the moodswings earlier. And thank you for taking care of me, oppa," you said. "It's okay, jagi. You can't control the moodswings anyway. Anything for you," Jiyong said sweetly.

Taeyang

He comforts you by watching the movies you wanna watch even if they are cheesy and cliché. He buys you all the chocolates and candies you want even though they are his enemies since he's fit. He entertained you with all the potato chips and fast food. "Thank you hyung. Thank you for entertaining my bull crap. Thank you for the treat too," you said, appreciating his effort. He smiled and said, "Anything for you jagi." He leaned towards you and crashed his lips on yours.

T.O.P

"Oppa, it hurts!" you cried out. He ruffled your hair and pecked your lips. "It will be over soon. Endure, jagi," he said, reassuring you. "But it really hurts," you whined. You can feel tears starting to form in your eyes. "Ah jagi. Don't cry. I'm here. Don't cry," he said picking you up and putting you in his arms. He cradled you like a baby and you felt the tears go away. You buried your head into his chest. His cologne is so good. He tilted your head so you were looking at him. "Hershey's makes a million kisses in a day. All I ask is for one from you," he said, smiling. "That was so cheesy, oppa. Don't you have any better pick up lines?" you said, laughing at the amount of cheesiness. He laughed along and tried again, "You're so sweet that you put Hershey's out of business." You laughed again and used your best pick up line to defeat him. "Hey, did your license get suspended for driving me crazy?" you said with a smirk. His cheeks immediately turned crimson red and look away. You laughed at him but him blushing was cute. You pinched his cheeks and pecked his lips. "You're cute when you blush," you said. That made him blush even more. You chuckled.

Seungri

"Oppa, help me! I'm dying here," you groaned. You literally gave up trying to stand up. Seungri ran into the room with a heating pad and his phone. Seriously. Your phone? He placed the heating pad on your stomach while ruffling your hair. He unlocked his phone and went to the music app. He scrolled all the way down and pressed, "Let's not fall in love" karaoke version. He started singing the song to you so you will calm down. His soothing voice puts you at ease straight away. When the song is over, you put one hand on his cheek and placed a peck on his lips. "Thank you, oppa," you said, appreciating his efforts. He smiled and said, "Anything for my jagiya. Saranghae."

Daesung

"Oppa, the pain is killing me," you whined. "I'll be right there, jagi," he shouted from outside. What is he doing? You didn't have any energy to stand up and walk around so you just lay on your bed, staring at the ceiling while trying to endure the pain. Not long after you heard footsteps approaching the room. He entered the room with a smile and a tray with a bowl. He put the tray on the side table and went out again. What is this adorable boy up to? He came back with a heating pad and placed it on your stomach. "Sorry I took so long," he said grinning like a little child. He looked so innocent that you can't take it. You patted his head and said, "It's okay, oppa." He took the bowl from the tray and was about to feed you when you stopped him. "What's that, oppa?" you asked, looking at the bowl. "It's your favourite soup," he said, smiling his killer smile. You felt your melt the moment you saw it. He scooped a spoonful of soup to feed you. "Ahhhh jagiya," he said, asking you to open your mouth. You chuckled and open your mouth. Once the soup touched your tongue, all the flavors exploded. It was so good! "This tastes so good, oppa!" you said. He blushed and mumbled a thank you. You pinched his cheeks and placed a peck on his lips.

------------------------------

So another update!! If there is any Bts trash reading this, check out BlessedByV book called "Kindred (BTS Jimin Fanfiction) and check out my other book called "Heartbreaks" Thank you!!

Comment
Vote
Share