[Seungri:Are you cheating on me?]

You were baking some cookies with Seung Hyun sitting in front of you on his phone, occasionally taking some chocolate chips to eat. You kept whining at him to stop eating the chocolates or you will just end up baking chocolate flour. "Yah oppa stop. Do you want chocolate chip cookies or baked chocolate flour?" you said sternly. He just chuckled and shook his head. You gave him the silent treatment for the rest of the night till you saw him stiffen suddenly. What is it that made him like this? Did his ex text him? You started thinking so much that you didn't realise that you were squeezing the mix in your hand. "Jagi, are you okay? Look at that poor mix being squeezed by you," he said, pouting. You snapped your head in his direction and shook your head. He then went out of the house but left his phone on the table. You quickly washed your hand as you really want to know what made your boyfriend tensed up. There was a notifications from WhatsApp. It was from Melissa. The girl who has been bothering Seung Hyun ever since you guys got together. You went and see what the conversation was about.

Melissa: Hey baby. Wanna meet up for some fun time? ;)

Seung Hyun: Sure ;) come over to my house tomorrow at 7pm sharp. Don't be late or dAddy will punish you ;)

Melissa: Make sure your ugly ass girlfriend is not there okay babe

You are fuming with anger. You can't believe that Seung Hyun will actually do this to you. You started crying and you didn't realise that Seung Hyun  was in front of you the whole time. "Y/n don't misunderstand. I know what to do to stop her from bothering me. Will you please listen to me?" he pleaded. You trusted him so you listened. "Okay so I have two plans and I need you to choose one. Plan 1: We will go out the whole day and we will come home around 10pm. She will still be waiting. We will enter the house laughing and being happy and then we will see her. Then you will pretend to be angry and start walking out of the house but I pull you back and start kissing you saying, "Mmm this is all mine. Oh wait I forgot Melissa is here. I'm sorry why are you here? I wanna spend time with my girlfriend. Can you stop bothering us? Or I will call the police. I swear I'm not kidding you this time." That's plan 1. Plan 2 is we will be having sex and all. Of course not the whole day but if you want it to be the whole day I don't mind. Just kidding. While we are having sex, she will walk in on us and then she will scream and you will shout at her to get the fuck out of this house and that I belong to you," he explained. "That was.. Uhh.. It's genius babe," you said, speechless. He smiled and went to your side. He kissed your forehead and tilted your head to face him. He smiled at you and kisses you like there was no tomorrow. The kiss broke apart when the both of you lack oxygen. "I choose plan 1," you said. He pouted but nodded his head. "Okay jagi. Now go put the cookies in the oven. I need me some cookies right now," he demanded.

Author's note

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE 141 READS ON MY 14TH BIRTHDAY! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! THANK YOU TO ALL THE LOYAL READERS WHO PATIENTLY WAIT FOR MY UPDATES. I needa chill on the caps lol HAHAHA this is the best gift ever :') thank you thank you thank you!! Do remember that I take requests for scenarios. Drop them in the comments or drop me a message :)

Comment, vote and share yeah?