[G-Dragon:Feelings]

You were having dinner with Bigbang since you are dating G-Dragon for almost 2 years. You are having a good time with them when suddenly you feel you mind shut down; you felt depression barging into your head and taking over your mind. Your expression changed and your body slumped. "Yah y/n, whats wrong? Why the sudden change in your expression?" Seungri, the maknae asked. You gave him a small smile and shook your head. You excused yourself to the room that you and Jiyong shared. You grabbed your earpiece and blasted your suicide song. You laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Of all times why must it visit today? You know what was going to happen. It happened too often that you know what it was going to do and when. It started bringing you down with all the negative thing you've been told before.

Now she's greeting death.

You remembered all the times that you've slashed. You remembered all the things your jerk ass ex-boyfriend did to you. You remembered all the harsh words being thrown to you. You remembered your friends leaving you when you fucked up. You remembered all the times you cried and telling yourself you have to be strong. You remembered all the people who walked away. And then you remembered your friends saying, "Don't let it consume you. You're way stronger than this. You know you are." By then you are already breaking down. "You know you're strong. That's what makes you unique. I respect you a lot y/n. I mean how can someone go through so much yet still able to smile and act like nothing is wrong? Not many people knows about the condition at home yet when you come to school you look like you are someone who have a perfect life. How?" you remembered one of your friends saying. The suicide song was on repeat and before it could repeat for the fifth time someone yanked the earpiece out and pulled you into a hug. It was all very sudden but it warmed your heart. You knew instantly it was Jiyong as only he will do this. You teared up once again. "Don't let it eat you y/n. You are way better than this. You pulled through that period of moving on from your jerk ass ex-boyfriend surely you can pull through this. I didn't asked you to be my girlfriend because I pitied you with your depression. No. I asked you to be my girlfriend because I admire your courage. Your strength. Even though anxiety and depression threaten to take over when you're in school or practising our choreography, you never once give in. Till you're home. Somewhere more safe to let the tears fall. I asked you to be my girlfriend because when someone is upset, you will go the extra mile for them even if they won't do the same for you. I love you for who you are. You're beautiful in your own ways. Everyone has flaws but they show it to the people who they trust a lot. I know your trust have been destroyed a thousand times and I am and will continue to prove to you that I am going to stay and not leave you. Do you understand what I said? I love you okay? Don't ever hide it from me when it comes barging okay? I'm here for you," Jiyong ended his speech. You cried and cried. Honestly, no one will do this except for him and your friends. You cherish all this people deeply in your heart. They saved your life over and over again. Everytime you think of suicide, you still think about them. You know it won't be the same. That's why you stayed. He pulled away so he was facing you. He rested his forehead on yours and wiped away your tears. You saw that his eyes was filled with tears too. Not wanting him to cry, you gave him a smile indicating that his speech worked. You heard the rest of the boys at the door. "Thank you guys. I would be dead if it's not for you guys. Thank you so much. I'm happy that I met you guys," you said, loud enough for the boys at the door to hear you. "Aw. C'mon guys why not give our little maknae a group hug?" Daesung said. They came and hugged you for at least five minutes. When the group hug broke you can't help but let out a chuckle at how this five boys will be there for you and your bestfriends of course.

Author's note

Hello. Sorry for not updating for a while. That's a pretty long chapter right? I'm so sorry if this triggered any of you but please do know that you are worth it! Leave a message if you need someone to talk to. I wanted to write this chapter because it just happened to me but I have no boyfriend *dur* but I remembered that I have awesome friends who will always be there for me. So have a nice day today!!

Comment
Vote
Share