[Taeyang:Flirting]

You were at a pool party held by Jiyong. He invited 2ne1, Bigbang (of course), President YG, Bts and EXO. Most of the people there have changed to their bathing suits. They were just waiting for Jiyong to commence the pool party. "Hey y/n," a voice said. You turned around. It was Jimin. He already changed to his bathing suit and you can see his chest and abs clearly. Stop ogling. You snapped your eyes back to his eyes and said, "Hey Jimin." "You look beautiful tonight," he complimented while looking at you up and down. Mind you, you're the prettiest dancer of YG. And you too have changed to your bikini. You blushed and mumbled a thank you. He kept the conversation going and you guys kept talking the whole night till Jiyong commenced the pool party. "Have fun donsaengs, noonas, hyungs and maknaes," Jiyong said with a smile. Everybody began jumping into the pool but you stayed at your place. "Aren't you going to swim?" Jimin asked. "Not now probably. There is too many people," you said, squirming a little. Jimin saw you squirming and smirked. "You're claustrophobic, arent you?" he teased. You blushed and nodded your head slightly. He laughed and pulled you to a more private place. Taeyang happened to walk pass you and he stopped Jimin, "Where are you taking her?" "Oh. We were just going inside as she said she was claustrophobic," Jimin said. "Oh. It's okay Jimin. You can go join the rest. I'll take her from here," Taeyang said, hoping Jimin got the message. But sadly Jimin didn't. "But but-" he said, stopping halfway as he got a glare from Taeyang. He nodded his head and quickly walked off. He took your hand and pulled you to Jiyong's spare room. You felt his grip getting tighter and tighter with every step he took. You winced in pain. You tried stopping him but he won't. "Oppa stop you're hurting me," you pleaded. The room was just a few steps away but you can't bear the pain no more. He kept walking and entered the room. He slammed the door shut. He let go of your arm and you immediately cradle it. The area that he gripped was bright red. "What's wrong with you?" you whispered. Tears started forming in your eyes due to the pain and his sudden outburst. He kept quiet and pushed past you. He stood at the window that overlooked the pool and the town. You turned him around so he was facing you. You touched his cheek with your hurting arm and saw that his eyes was full of tears that are threatening to fall. "What's wrong, Taeyang?" you asked softly. He glanced at your arm which is still bright red. He held your hand which is touching his cheek and closed his eyes. Tears fell down his cheek. You wiped it away. "Oppa.. What's wrong?" you asked, concerned. He took your hand away from his cheek and kissed it. He pulled you into his arms and hugged you like there's no tomorrow. "Jagi, forgive me. I thought that you were flirting back with Jimin. A-and I was jealous," he said in between sobs. You pulled away slightly so you were facing him. You smiled and said, "Dong Youngbae." He opened his eyes and looked at you. He knows you're serious when you call his full name. "Dong Youngbae. You're my only oppa. I will never flirt with anybody else. I will only flirt with my Youngbae. Saranghae oppa," you said, giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and hugged you tightly again. You can't help but hug him back with a smile. Taeyang is a ball of emotions. He gets jealous easily but he just needs reassurance. You love him and he loves you. Nothing will change it.

------------------------------

Hello readers. So I just found some of Bigbang's old songs and it's so good!! Anyways, which is you favourite chapter so far? And I'll take request for stories now.

Character's name :
Which member :
Genre :

Comment
Vote
Share