Chapter 9- The school tour- part 1

Even after the discussion had ended, Rikka was still nervous. She was torn between her classmates' worries and her embarrassment.

       Rikka thought: what should I do? It's so embarrassing to hug Hiba-kun for no reason. I can't tell him that the class want me to hug him to calm him down…

         Just then, Hiba walked towards her, with an unwavering look.

Hiba: Are you ready?

         Hiba said in an intimidating tone and yet showed a kind facial expression and aura. Rikka twitched at his words but came into realisation that he was not scary but the opposite- he was kind- despite the way he spoke.

Rikka: I am ready but the other three haven't arrived yet. They…

         Just before she finished her words, she saw 3 figures… 2 figures walking while the other was being dragged by one of the people walking.

Teresa: Ow…Ow…Ow… Angela, can't you be gentler?! You will never get a boyfriend you know. Besides, I can walk by myself...

Angela: Oh really?? Then explain to Rikka why we are late!! Isn't it because you were fooling around… playing that we are late?? When I said we have to go, you don't want so I have to drag you here by force!! No complaining!!

Teresa: erggg… *speechless*

Aster: Now now… Angela… calm down will you… we shouldn't fight with one another… furthermore… isn't the source of the main Teresa, Love? There's no reason why she can't enjoy the things she loves right? She's absorbing her power source after all.

Angela: But one should not be late… I have to use force to make her come or she will never make it. Your source of power is peace so I understand why you don't like violence but in her case, she will need the opposite side of you, who is called 'War'.

Angela: Sorry we are late, Rikka. I faced an obstacle over here…

           As Angela greeted Rikka, she pulled Teresa by her ear to show Rikka the reason why they are late.

Rikka: It's okay. Hiba-kun just arrived too. Well then, shall we start our tour?

        As Rikka said this, she started to guide them around the campus. However, this is only the beginning, more troubles have yet to come....