Side Story 1: Teresa's POV part 2

Since I've previously explained, shall we go into what we're doing now?

So where are we now at the current time?

Of course! Here's the part when we give Hiba and Rikka some time alone! And yet we are following them!

Luckily, Angela know the same thing (you know the destiny thing) so we tried to make sure they don't be worried about us and just kept quietly walking behind them slowly

Despite us trying to cast ourselves out, Rikka is trying to make a conversation with us so I tried using telepathy to Angela.

Teresa: Angela, what now? Even if we ignore the persuasion, Rikka will still talk to us.

Angela: I know! You don't have to tell me. Trying to engage in a conversation with us is within expectations but this is…

Teresa: Didn't you say you would convince her that they don't need to worry about us? We could have even skip this tour.

Angela: We could because we know the layout and who they are. But they don't know us and would of course try to know us better.

*Angela sighed*. But I pretty much guessed what she's going to say.

Angela: I've tried to convince them, especially Rikka in various ways that we can manage and gave excuses already. Despite this, it seems that Rikka still wants to talk to us. This is definitely unexpected.

Teresa: Of course it's unexpected! Normally, if according to flow, Rikka should have been "charmed" by Hiba! That's not working! If so, we have to create another time for Rikka to be charmed by Hiba. Aster!

I called out to Aster. Aster, who was happily with Rikka, came over. It seems that she has been taking more direct information from them.

After all, all these times, we have been watching them from a far and using our abilities, we can know all their information.

But a first hand experience itself is also good. That's why we would sometimes interact with them to get to know them better but we don't do it when the it's at an important point of time like now.

The scene of them walking together and Rikka trying to converse with Hiba is one of the trigger which fill it may have affected Rikka to have feelings for Hiba.

(Of course, this will be a secret between the guardians and you. Don't tell this to Rikka, Hiba or the other students)

Using the information that Aster has collected, we made several plans for Rikka to focus on Hiba and gain her supposed feelings for him.

(Teresa's note: By the way readers, if you think that what is wrong with the tour, think again! Rikka is supposed to focus on Hiba and not us. However, now that we joined the tour, she is concentrating on us more than Hiba.)
_

_____________________________________________________________________________

End of Side Story 1

(Writer's note: The next one may also take a while. Depends on my free time.

As you can tell by now, this is the first story fan fiction or not that I had done by the weak structure of the story.

I'm still trying to improve in writing these kinds of lots of chapter fan fiction. I prefer to read than to write since I'm more of a novel reader lover and isn't good at writing. I apologize if this fan fiction isn't an engaging stories like others.)