Chapter 10: The school Tour part 2

As Rikka bring Hiba and the guardians for the school tour, Teresa (Love) uses telepathy to communicate with the other guardians.

Teresa(Love): Hey you two. Cast a spell to remove your presence and attention on yourselves. Although we know what happen later and the future, this tour is an important factor for me to sprout the feelings of love in Rikka.

Angela(Christ): Hey! Are you planning to distort the future? You'll be heavily punished by the Spirit of this world if you do that!

Aster(Peace): Ya... Teresa (Love) you shouldn't do that... there will be more chaos if you do that...

Teresa(Love): Of Course I will be published if I had distort their "life story". Also, the Spirit, which govern this world and ensure that the things go according to the 'Book of the world', would not notice if I just strengthen the feeling and events as long as the end-result is same as the 'book'.

Angela(Christ) : *sigh*.... You'll be held responsible if there's anything wrong with the plot.

          Seeing that Angela(Christ) didn't refute her idea anymore, the guardians prepare a simple combination spell of "repel", "amnesia" and "trace removal" to remove any attention and should anyone spot them, their memory of the guardians would be removed. Though it may seem trivial to others, it would remove any traces of memory or evidence should anything occur.

          By the time Rikka had almost finished the tour, they were now in the cafeteria as Rikka explained while looking at Riba.

Teresa(Love): This is my chance!! Although we have spelled ourselves, let's be extra careful with these special students and tweak their memory of us a bit. *Cast "Increase Charm" and "memory distortion" on Hiba while "Attraction", "Phenylethylamine release" and "memory distortion" to Rika*

Rikka: Practically everyone eats in this cafeteria but right before exam, there would be people who place orders and eat in their rooms

      As Rikka explained, she peeked at Hiba and was charmed by him that she forgit to pull her gaze away. Hiba noticed and return her gaze.

       Rikka got flustered as she tried to remove her gaze as she thought: Our eyes met

Hiba: ... What is it?

Rikka: N-n-no, i-it's nothing!!! *Frantically shake her head*

Hiba: *Flashback* She is the only one who carries the fate of this land

Hiba observed Rikka for a while before asking: You aren't carrying any god?