Prologue

In the distant future, it was the year 2201; a huge war broke out between all of the countries. There was no word for allies. Every life was at stake.

They called it the 5th Campaign. Population was rising, the disasters had just ended, and multiple counties had split, due to disagreements within this war. The 5th Campaign had just called decrement and several states and countries had, consequently, broken off from multiple countries and continents around the world.

Human civilization was burning away. The ashes, the gun fires, the blood in the cracks in the concrete intertwined within, staining the shoes of innocent children.

Every day was a new infamous outbreak. Europe was falling apart with every day. Asia was a moving van. Australia just split their land right down the middle, because it seemed like the best option, and it most certainly was at the time.

The rules were simple: Any territory considering starting a new colony must present the idea to its citizens. The citizens, in turn, had to agree, almost unanimously, on starting a new colony, and the other individuals who disagreed would move to another state.

The government had to be a democracy, as well as being fair to their people, and if this so-called state left the union grounds, they would have no contact with any other outside stay states. And if the contact was, for whatever reason, put into action, the colony's leader would have to be executed.

For the healthy new colonies, if they needed goods, food, water, supplies, they would have to discover all of those needs in the form of the land, or bring them before they moved. Because most these new people became out of reach of the old, connected states, most of their tyrants would grow hungry, yearning for power, not abiding for any of the rules, leading their land in filth and dictatorship, and soon enough, painting their city a deep red.

Depending on which state or country wanted to move, they could either be filled with riches beyond their imagination, or be cheated out and have nothing besides soil, a few seeds and a low water source. People don't realize what they have until it's gone.

Surprisingly, out of the circumstances, plenty of lands formed new countries. Some major units stayed, but many left. The countries that stayed were called the Bodies United, otherwise known as BU. All of them were high allies with each other, high trade, and always there for any support needed.

The other bodies that had departed, who were wary of whatever rule was established, were called the Dismembered Counties, which were commonly called DC. Many of these states became countries. Counties became a new form of associates. As a result, some of the DC survived, and others seemed to have evaporated, since their departure.

It was hard finding resources. To think about what these countries had never thought of before.

✧✧

Even though plenty of the DC had their stories, there is one territory, in particular, that was known as the strongest standing country away from the BU.

That country was known as Delphinium.

Delphinium was a place off of the area of Old America. Starting as a place of happiness and love, this place had always never been in favor for war. Needless to say, they had planned to split from the start.

The land was called Delphinium, because there was an abundance of beautiful delphinium flowers, all across the territory. The flowers represented ardent love and happiness, for all who stumbled across it.

Delphinium was a place full of opportunities. After all, their little country started off as an escape from all of the chaos in the world.

They molded onto a land ready for the hide peacefully, never to be found again. They never thought how much supplies or food they needed. They just wanted to get out of the hell hole planet earth had become.