VII

The four froze, no one was around besides them and the bat anathemas stopped in their tracks. It wasn't the bats and especially not the group of 4. They looked up and down but, no one was to be seen.

"Show yourself!" Gabriell shouted. It was an uncomfortable silence. The group looked at each other with concerned eyes waiting for the voice to speak once again. It was about a minute until the lady spoke again.

"Oh, you want me too? Are you sure?" The sultry voice called again. As she spoke it was like her voice was surrounding their ears. "I may be terrifying, frightening, hazardous to your lives. There is no one to save you all! I could, but why would I?" The lady said as her voice and frightening giggle surrounded them. "I am here but, if you can't see me then what is the point to show my precious face. Or will you all shiver at the slight sight of me! I am here to destroy you. Well, at last that was what I was made for. To munch all of you alive. One swallow and you all are carcasses. The anticipation will get to you I know it! You will have no idea when I will pop out and petrify you with my beautiful, terrorizing face!"

Silence rung once again and it was quiet for the next 2 minutes, the anathemas had them surrounded so they group couldn't move. They were all so surprised they weren't an early breakfast yet. Their hearts pounding so quick you could hear them from a mile away. Nora looked at Gabriell with pleading eyes. Right then a snake with the fangs as sharp as sewing needles popped out right in front of Nora and about bit her in the face, she left a scratch across the bridge of her nose. It started to bleed down her face. Nora took her sleeve and wiped it off leaving a little smear even though there was a lot of blood still left on her face. The snake did a maniacal laugh and then transformed into a stage 2 anathema. Half snake and half human.

She was truly stunning. She had golden long hair down to her knees tied into a braid at the end. Not like blond gold, it looked as if it was shining gold polished from a treasure chest. She had scales all over her ripping out of her skin from her appearance from before. Had fangs slipping from her lips and her eyes were a bright yellow and the usual whites were a dark black. She wore a black strapless bra and a black skirt with a mustard sheer slip over it. "Shocking, right? I know I'm a looker." She bent right in front of Nora and blew a kiss at her. This lady then bopped her on the nose while dipping her finger in her blood and then sticking her finger in her mouth enjoying the taste with a slight moan.

"Tell us who you are! Now!" Vincent demanded.

"Oh my, so harsh. Scary! I'm about to shit my wee little undies!" The snake anathema said sarcastically. "The name is snake_254, or Viper for a more specific name to remember me by! Tooth! Come and help me here, I have some unfinished business that I'd like you to help me with."

Suddenly a monster who looked like a coyote but, had horns of a ram, tail of a boar and the yellow stained snarl of a lion popped out from behind the rubble. His mouth was covered in human arms, and other liquids such as blood and urine oozing from his mouth. He had no eyes. They looked as if they were ones of an animal carcass. Hollowed only to see the bone and guts on the inside of the horrid creature. Viper ran up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the nose while he snarled and peered the other way towards the team of 4. Apparently, this monster could see horrible but, smell amazingly. He pawed his way over to the group and more importantly Nora and started too smell her intensely. He wasn't vicious just curious. Viper hopped over to him and gave appreciation for Tooth. "Aww, isn't he the most gorgeous thing! Great partner in crime if I do say so myself! I could just eat you up you little monster creature you!" Viper said as she squished his face as if she was speaking to a baby. Nora then took the head of the monster smelling her and kicked him to the right of them as to get rid of him. As she did he let out a whine as he smacked against the broken pipe and concrete. She thought she had to get him out of the way somehow.