V

"Department 52, head east 68 and north 35. Department 27, head west 59 and north 46. Department 96, split up into units of 3rds and surround the whole district of Carnelian. Copy on the bear bracket, how are things going down there? Found any stragglers?" a lady with a mature soft speech and cascaded in lavender spoke.

She was surrounded in a dark room filled to the brim with wires, security cameras and microphones. She had her lilac eyes on the entire scan of Delphinium, they couldn't see her but, she could see everything. Into the lives of the unexpected and deadly and she had the sweet, delicious key to the repugnant anathemas. This woman heard long strides of loud footsteps behind her, with a quick turn of her head she saw him.

"Doctor!" She ran into his heavy arms.

"Lav..."He called out to the lady, his assistant with the violet aura. "How are the departments doing? The Bear Bracket-"

"-is doing fine and so is the Coyote, Fox, and Centipede Brackets. I have all of the units in check, they're checking out the busy subunits of Delphinium. Also, the departments are scanning for any other stragglers we could use up in a pinch and put to our advantage. Also, they're checking on the district of Carnelian right now because we both know how jammed that area is." She assured him while stroking his cheek.

"Oh Lav, I know I can always count on you." the mysterious man told the woman whose name was so called Lav.

"That's what I was made for! How are the bat anathemas going?" Lav asked.

"It's going great darling. They're almost ready for use. I'd say we'd have to prepare hybrid_036 and snake_254 for 22 hours as soon as possible. It will be the best because it will be at night, everyone will be asleep and they will be shaken from sudden wake, and they won't have enough energy to escape. Plus, the bat anathema's can fly so they can pick up any people running away with ease!" The man said as he gave a light chuckle.

"I'm so excited, how is the team anyway?" the lavender lady asked.

"Hybrid_036 is winey as always, man I wish I could get him to stop crying sometimes. Sometimes I just have to hit his cage a few times just to get him to stop whining about some girl. That's why I placed him with snake_254 because, she actually has a backbone. I guess the hybrid had too much trauma."

"The plus side is that he's grown up great physically! Barely alive back then and fixing him to what he looks like now." Lav reassured the man.

"I bet it was the large amounts of steroids injected into him for a decade. Oh well, we'll attack in 75 minutes. Before then, I'll try adding some endorphins in hybrid_036 . They'll be secreted within the brain and nervous system that will help with some of the psychological damage. It will activate the body's opiate receptors, causing an analgesic effect. Lav I'm putting you in charge of getting the bat anathemas, hybrid_036 after I'm done with him and snake_254 situated. Don't fail me." The doctor replied while his loud footsteps echoed in the large room. Lav went back to work preparing for the event to come.

"Oh, Gabriell you wouldn't believe what I had to go through today!" Nora screamed while bursting through the door.

"Trust me; I know exactly how you feel." Gabriell muttered to herself looking blank and honestly dead inside.

"First, I can't believe that we have to have partners! I can do perfectly well on my own, the thought of having another person to take care and babysit angers me to much! Oh wait, there's an anathema to my left and right and my partner is in danger, what do I do? I'll push him out of the way and here goes Nora, the strong and courageous girl who was gonna save Delphinium now 12ft under. Oh no, she was so brave." Nora explained as she put her hands in a cross and plopped down on her bed.