Chapter 1 ¤ Background Check

You would think that a family that practically has money to throw away wouldn't care on what they spend for money.

Well that wasn't the case for a pale skinned, raven haired, green eyed beauty that goes by the name of Lauren Jauregui. She wasn't like her family that always went off on luxurious trips to any place they put their finger on with a game they called 'city/country roulette'. They practically wasted thousands of dollars on hotels, restaurants, clubs, clothes and other things they didn't need.

She always knew her family was very independent and never really cared about each other, but that day she came home and told her uninterested parents unexpected news changed everything.

°*°*°*°*°*°
"Lauren, could you please hurry and tell us the news. I have to get back to work, I have a client who's going to call any minute." Lauren's father spoke as he had his sight set on his regular phone. He had one for personal use and one for work use, it made it easier for his business friends and clients to contact him.

"Can you please get off your phones for just one second? This is really important." Their oldest daughter pleaded, her emerald orbs glistening with unshed tears. She knew this would be hard but the situation in her head was way different than the way the real life situation was going.

"We're kind of busy here Lauren, just tell us. We're listening to you, just that,"

"Our eyes are on our screens." Mike spoke finishing his wife's sentence.

With a gulp that was hard to swallow, Lauren blurted out what she was going to announce and her parents face's went into shock and then disappointment.

"I'm pregnant."

°*°*°*°*°*°
After that night her parents couldn't stand to look at her. She was only fifteen at the time and her parents sending her off to their 'small' apartment was how they dealt with her. It was better for their image since they couldn't bare the thought that their daughter got pregnant at such a young age.

But it wasn't really Lauren's fault. I mean sure she went out to the party, sure she danced and flirted with a couple people but she never meant to drink from a cup that a guy had slipped something into. She never meant to almost fall onto her knees and be dragged up the stairs, into a bedroom and taken advantage of. Heck she never even asked for the guy to be killed after he tried to run away from one of Lauren's bodyguards, the train just so happened to be passing by when he jumped over the fence.

But it didn't even matter that he was dead since he was running away from Lauren and his child. He wouldn't have helped at all raising the child. Which is another reason her parents sent her away.

At least her parents were nice enough to leave Lauren three staff members for her. A driver, a cook, and a maid. Yeah, the 'small' apartment wasn't as small as you imagined. It consisted of a kitchen, a dining room, a den, two activity rooms, four bedrooms, two balconies, two bathrooms and a living room.

Lauren didn't want any of her parents money so after her baby, or to her surprise twin girls, were born she started working as a waitress in a small dinner run by a nice couple but owned by one of their very strict parents. As soon as she knew she could manage her girls by herself, Lauren fired her three workers. She was alone, however she did stay with one person in her apartment. Her only friend and the person she could trust.

A short, brown haired, fun filled latina who like Lauren had her nose pierced as a symbol of their friendship. Rebbeca, better known by her street name, Becky. The two were inseparable and helped each other out. Lauren helped Becky off the streets and Becky repaid her by taking care of her 'nieces'.

When the twins grew up around the age of 6, making Lauren's age to be 21, they both made it their plan to get their mom a partner. Don't get them wrong, the loved their mom but they always noticed the way she would act when aunt Becky was with her girlfriend, a tanned skinned, tall, slim girl with killer style, Zendaya. The twins knew it was perfectly fine to love anyone you wanted to but they didn't know if their mama wanted to love a girl or a boy.

(In all honesty, they preferred a girl for their mama since they didn't like how men looked at their mama when they were roaming the city.)

And their opportunity for a perfect match for their mom was their current babysitter they were messing with. A slim, dark haired, chocolate eyed young woman with a sweet voice.

Oh I can already tell these twins will be a bit of trouble lol. Anyway. How was that for a background on them. There was no action since this is just so you can get a bit of information on Lauren's background and a tiny bit of her life.

The rest of the story should be quick and filled with a couple of sweet/cute/wow/funny (hopefully)/trouble moments here and there. I mean come on! It's a pair of twins having fun and trying to lowkey hookup their mom with their babysitter, how far will these twins go? 😏

And if you have noticed yes those twins on the cover should be familiar if some of you are into YouTubers, I'm not saying who they are but I like them so and I needed twins so bam! Put them together, it just makes sense! 😉but their names will be different!😊

Anywho.

This should be about five to six chapters long if not shorter/longer. I'm open to suggestions since I always write randomly to whatever comes to my head so feel free and I shall find a way to include it in a chapter! I swear!(as long as it's logical) we dont want any alien abductions or vampires killing them.😂 with that being said this was a long a/n so I shall leave it there!

Night y'all! Good morning! Good afternoon! Love you all💕!

-Vic🙊