Chapter 6 ¤ Like Mother, Like Daughter

9 years later
Twins age: 15
Camila: 29
Lauren: 30
-------------------------------------

"Mami! Mami!"

"Que pasa? Wait where's your sister?"

"She's going to embarrass herself."

"Hu?"

"I'll tell ya right now mami but get your keys!"

It had now been eight years since the twins got a new mom. After a whole year of Lauren dating Camila, she finally decided to put a ring on it.

The wedding had consisted of their family members, including Lauren's brother and sister, excluding their parents. The twins were the flower girls and believe it or not Mud was the one who was in charge of the rings. It was a nice wedding.

At the age of 15 now, one twin had a special interest in someone and was about to ask them out. Only problem was that the other twin's friend warned her someone was going to prank the twin's sister.

"And who is this special someone?"

"It's this girl who has been in her classes since first grade. She finally grew some and was going to ask her out today."

"I knew she was into girl!"

"Mami! We need to help her not get tricked!"

"Alright alright! We got this."

Camila and Mia were driving off to the park where Luna had been hanging out with her group of friends which included her crush.

Camila always knew Luna was into that certain girl ever since she saw them together in fifth grade. One moment in particular proved her suspicion.

Luna and the girl were hanging by the patio stargazing with a couple other friends one weekend. It was quite chilly that day and the girl was slightly shivering, and as usual Luna was wearing her favorite leather jacket that she let no one touch.

Point is she scooted closer to her and placed the jacket on her and blushed when the girl kissed her cheek.

"Are you sure this may work mami? Seems kinda simple." Camila had come up with a plan and Mia was having second thoughts about it.

"I know for sure it will." Camila smirked. "You said they were playing paintball, well we are just joining in."

"You know what. Fuck it, it's go time mami."

"Language!"

"Sorry."

By 'coincidence', Camila had two paintball guns with ammo and vests. Camila always wanted to sneak attack on someone while having a paintball war but she always got shot first.

Mia lead the way with Camila following behind. When they got there, they hid behind a bush and searched for the hidden teenagers ready to attack.

"Mami look, they are all behind that bench." Mia whispered.

"On my signal we shoot quietly and quickly at them. You go that way and I go this way okay?" Nodding in confirmation, both of them went their separate ways.

Camila held her hand up and once in position, she closed her fist. At the signal, paintballs were shot and the enemies were confused as to who was shooting. Luna, who was on top of the playground's tube, noticed the movement.

Run. -Camila mouth once they made eye contact.

So that's what Luna did. She held the other girl's hand and helped her off. The others were still confused at where the shooting was coming from and didn't notice the two girls running off.