Chapter 3 ¤ It's a Date

For about two weeks Camila had been babysitting the twins and they all enjoyed it.

The twins loved it because Camila would bring them bows for their hair, paint their nails, style their hair, play with them, cuddle with them, all that plus they simply loved Camila.

Camila loved the twins because they were sweet, simply adorable and she loved to play with the girls. She grew up the only child so she never had many people to play with. Her mom was always at work leaving Camila with her bestfriend's, Ally's, mom, Mrs. Hernandez.

Camila always was the shy, awkward kid in her class so that also lessened her popularity. She did however always have a soft spot for young kids. She loved their curiosity for everything and the way they watched everything with amazed eyes. Their innocence is something Camila always loved. She herself had lost her innocence due to her mom telling her everything or more like forcing her telling her that the world is a cruel place and she should be ready for anything that would come her way. That and she was also forced into having sexual relationships with her mom's bosses son so she would get a raise in her salary.

Now Lauren loved having Camila around because mainly she loved seeing her girls happy. The way Camila treated her, as though they were her own, always making her heart grow fonder and fonder of the young woman. In all honesty, Lauren loved to have Camila around because she liked her more than their current friendship. She was just afraid that if she pulled a move, Camila would be uncomfortable around her and decide to not take care of the girls.

So Lauren asked Ally for help since she knew the girls were practically sisters.

"And you really like her?" Ally asked while sipping her soda. Both girls were taking a small break so Lauren decided to bring up the conversation.

"Yes, I mean Camila is amazing. She is so sweet with the girls and everything. Usually when someone is interested in me they quickly turn away once they notice my nuggets."

"Well Camila always did love kids. But are you sure you like her and not just because of the way she treats Luna and Mia?"

"If I'm being honest Camila is the only woman that has caught my attention. Like the moment I saw her something just clicked, and not just because of the girls." It was true, Lauren did instantly like Camila.

It was something she would describe as like the moment in Hotel Transylvania, where Jonathan and Mavis first make eye contact. Something she would describe to her girls as 'zing'. It was quite silly in Lauren's head she was describing that moment to the movie.

"Well, if you really feel like that towards her it wouldn't hurt to ask her out." Ally took ahold of Lauren's pale hand. "But if you hurt her, keep this in mind; I might be small but I can pack a punch." And with that and a playful wink, Ally got up and got back to work leaving behind a smiling young mother.

Meanwhile back in the apartment the Luna has just convinced Mia into helping her talk Camila into dating their mom.

"Cami?" Luna said from her position on Camila's lap. Both of them were finger painting.

"Yes bug?"

"If you like someone whats would you do to make them like you back?" Camila thought for a few seconds wondering why the small girl was asking this.

"Well, um, usually when a person likes someone they, uh, make sure the other person likes them back before asking them on a date."

"A date?"

"Yes, a date."

"And what is that?" Mia asks, she on the other hand was mindlessly drawing with a pencil while leaning her back on Camila's back.