one

Max's pov :
*beep beep*
Fucking alarm clock. The one thing I hate about mondays is going back to school. I hate everyone except my friends there.

I get up and smell the delicious breakfast that my mother is cooking downstairs. I get into the shower and wash my hair. I get out the straightener and slide it across my long brown hair.

I do a little makeup that consists of mascara, eyeshadow, and lipgloss.

I go to my closet and I have to find something to wear. My parents have a lot of money because they work for big companies and they get like 300 dollars a second. I'm kidding of course, but that's what it feels like. I get out a black tennis skirt and a dark red crop top. then I get out my knee high socks because according to everyone in my school if you don't wear them, you are not considered "cool".

I go downstairs and eat my breakfast. I say by to mom, get my backpack and slip on my black school shoes.

"Max! wait up!" I hear my best friend Elly from like 3 feet away screaming in my ear. "Hey meatball head, doesn't your mom usually drive you to school?" I say. Elly looked very confused but then tells me why she was walking. "My mom said I had to walk today but she didn't tell me why." Elly laughed and then looked straight forward to the school.

Elly is amazing. Long blonde hair and blue eyes. The definition of perfect here in California. She walks into school and gives her boyfriend, Jared a kiss then waves goodbye to me. I wave back then head to first period.

Mr. Clifford. Also know as the most intense and strict teacher at Cherish High School. He was my first period. Most girls think he is soooo hot and wanted a chance to get into his pants.

"Maxine Draper! What are you staring at?" Mr.Clifford calls me from the front of the class. "I- uh I was looking at the ceiling, sir." I stutter. Mr. Clifford was harsh if you weren't doing what you were supposed to. "Well, I'm not the ceiling, so look up here." He looks at me with a death glare. "Whatever." I mumble. "Excuse me! Mrs. Draper, see me after class." He says. I look down at my feet and then back at the board.

After class ended, I stayed in my seat. "May you please come up here Max." I get up and look at my feet and intertwined my fingers together. "Look at me Max." I look up and he has a small fragile like smile on his face. "I didn't mean to get you upset, but you have to learn about how to write a proper essay." He gets out of his seat and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You are my A+ student. I need you paying as much attention as you can in my class. Please do it, or there will be more consequences." He puts his hands around my waist and bring his mouth up to my ear.

"Very bad consequences baby."
//
I might have some spelling errors. Please let me know if I do!