four

the next day

Max's pov;
"I was still so confused why I saw that flashing light on the way to lunch yesterday." I was telling Emily about everything that happened yesterday afternoon.

"Maybe he took a picture." Elly suggested. I went wide eyed. "What? No no no..." I paused and looked down. Maybe he did.

"I don't want to worry about it right now, Elly." I was still walking to school and a car pulled up right beside and and rolled down the window.

"Hey babes, wanna hop in?" Calum and his "gang" was driving in a convertible and wearing their bad boy shades.

"Fuck off." Emily flips them all off and they get back to drinking beer and driving off. "I hate them so much." I say.

Me and Elly arrived at school. She kissed Jared (again) and we went on our ways. I had Michael's class 1st like always.

"Good morning class." He says. "Morning." I say along with the other class. I felt eyes on me all day. Just staring at me. "Now today is taken back in time day, so we are learning 3rd grade standards." He says. I sigh in relief. "Max. Mind telling me what 3 x 3 is?" I bit my lip and I Hurd a grunt from the front of the room, but I didn't know who it was.

"9." I say. "Good job Max, also, see me after class I have to discuss something with you." I felt a nudge from Elly behind me. I turn around and I make a mad face at her.

after class :

"Max?" He asks. "Y-Yeah?" I could tell by the tone of his voice I was in deep shit. "Have you seen your grades?" He says. "N-No sir." I stutter. "Well, they went down the well sweetheart." I wasn't very surprised by this statement. My grades where shit I do admit it.

"What do I do about it, Mr.Clifford?" I say. "What? What did you just call me?" I had realized that I called him Mr.Clifford and mouthed sorry. "Please stop calling me that, it makes me feel old." He smiles and I chuckle. "About your grades, you did amazing in class today," he put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at the big red pile off hair on his head. "but you need to start co- nevermind, I think you will find out what I'm trying to say when you get home." He winks at me and I walk out of the classroom.

I arrived home and my mom with a tight blue dress and black high heels. Her hair was curled and she has pretty makeup on. "Mom? Why are you so dressed up?" I asked her. She walked over to me and hugged me. "Oh honey," she pulled away from me with two of her hands still on my sholders. "I have a date tonight, so I'm letting you stay home with a babysitter. He is a very nice young man." She looked at me. "I actually think he goes to your school." She looked at me and then smiled. I heard a horn and then looked outside at a jeep. I couldn't see who the man was.

1 hour later

I heard a knock at the door. I go to the door and open it. I couldn't believe who I saw that was right in front of me.

This was going to be fun.
//
CLIFFHANGER :)