five

Max's pov;
"Calum??" I ask. "It's me babe." He puts his arms out for a hug, but I just turn around and sit on the couch with my arms crossed. "Are you not happy to see me?" He asks with a smirk. "Heck to the no." I say with a finger up to act all sassy. "Well too bad." He says.

"Do you want cheese or pepperoni pizza?" He asks. "It's just whatever you want." I say and continue watching The Walking Dead reruns. "Well, if I had to choose it would be you, Max." He says and comes over to the couch. I look up and he is standing there. "U-Uhm Calum this isn't-" He grabs my arm and brings me upstairs. I try to take my arm away but he just grabs it harder.

He lays me on the bed. "Now, you lay down ok?" He asks as innocent as he can. "Aren't you supposed to be babysitting me and now fucking me?" I say and smirk. I thought this would be a fun opportunity to play around with him. "I can do both." He says and laughs. He crawls up to me and I lay my head on the pillow.

He takes my arm and sets it across my head. He comes closer and kisses me harder than anyone ever has. The kiss has no love or passion in it at all. Just lust and want. I push him off. "Calum, no." I say and cross my arms again. "Why not?" He asks with a sad face. "Because I know if we even try to do anything you will just fuck around with me and leave!" I yell. "No Max, it's different this time come on."

*flashback*
"Babe?" I hear Calum call from the living room. "Yeah?" I ask. "Your mom and dad just left baby girl." He comes up to me and starts kissing my neck. I moan his name and he keeps going.

He drags me up to my room and lays me onto the bed. "Take off all your clothes ok?" I do as he says and he does the same. "Calum, I'm a virgin you know that." I say. "Yes baby, I do and I will be as careful as I can." He says and smiles.

I was in total love. He was everything I wanted.

He slowly thrust into me. I try and take back the tears, but Calum wipes them off of my face. "Cal, move baby." I say. He moves and the pleasure starts rising. I moan a few times and we both reach our highs. "That was amazing babe." I say. "Yeah it was."

I woke up the next morning and he wasn't there. When I arrived at school he ignored me and called me mean names.
*flashback ends*

I turn around and run down stairs. "Max!" He says and chases me. I go outside to the tire swing and sit there. He walks up to me and I just keep my head down. He lifts my head up with his index finger. "Max, I've changed I promise." I lift my head away. "Go away Calum." I say. "I-I can't I have to babysit you." He says. "No you don't, go home." He shakes his head. "Go home or I'll scream." I say. "Ok, please don't do anything Max." He says. "I won't, just go ok?" I say. He nods and walks home.

I walk back to the house and fix the pizza Calum left out. I got a little teared up because of what happened earlier.

I heard the door open and my mom walked in with a man. It couldn't be. It jut couldn't. "Hey sweetie." My mom says.

"I would like you to meet Michael."

My eyes opened so wide. My mom went on a date with my math teacher?
//
DUDEESSS I WAS AT THE LAKE WITH NO SERVICE SO I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE
I ALSO LEFT YOU OFF WITH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER HAHA