seven

AUTHORS NOTE AT END
Michael's pov;
Max is a fucking pain. She is one of my star students, but she is failing my class! I don't get it! Is it because I might be her new father figure? Since her dad died in the car wreck a few years ago, her mom had the job of taking care of Max since she was 13.

13 year olds are probably the harder age to keep up with. Always wanting to go with friends or shop all the time. Max was just different. She wasn't like that when she was 13. She was depressed and not likely to be with her friends at the time. Then Max decided to get over her fathers death and continue on with a normal life. Her mother had explained to me about Max the other night.

"Good morning class." I say. I was a little late since I slept over at Max's
place. "Good morning Mr.Clifford." Everyone says in perfect sync. "Today we are learning about nothing. I have totally forgot my workbook and I have no idea what I planned today. In this reality, you would think I would've gotten fired, but since I explained it all to Mr.Harvey, he let me slide! So, you may talk quietly. Play on your phone, yeah yeah whatever." I say.

Max's pov;
"... yeah yeah whatever." I heard Mr.- I mean daddy say in the front of the class. I don't know if he still wants me to call him daddy at home or anytime.

"Max!!!" I seen hands way in front of my face. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking Elly." I say with an apologetic look. "So! Tell me everything about what happened with Mr.Clifford." She says with excitement. "Well, does your homeroom teacher make you call him daddy?" I ask. "Max!!! This is so amazing. He has a daddy kink for sure!" She whisper/yells. "No no. I think he is just trying to be a fatherly figure. I heard about it last night." I frowned and Elly lifted up my chin. "Hey pip squeak, it's gonna be ok!" She says. "Thanks Elly." I smiled and got in my phone.

I had this urge to go to the bathroom, so I raised my hand. "Mr.Clifford, can I go to the bathroom?" I say. "Yes. Elly you may." He says and winked.

I got up out of my seat and walked out of the classroom. I went to the bathroom down the hall. I looked in a mirror that was beside the wall. "I look so terrible today." I say. I turned around and met a tall figure. "No you don't baby girl." I look up and see Michael standing in front of me.

"Michael th-"
"What did you just call me?" I realized what I had called him. "Oh sorry, Daddy this is the girls bathroom what are you doing in here?" I say. "I came to see what you when up to, princess." He says. "B-but I was fixing to use the bathroom." I say and point to the bathroom stall. He got closer and pushed me up against the wall. What was he doing?

"Listen, I heard you talking about me back I the classroom with Elly. Elly has a big mouth. The word about.. us.. will go around." He says. He leaned in and started sucking on my neck. I moaned softly and grabbed his black hair. "Baby girl, you know how you make daddy feel, right?" He asks. I nod my head because I feel incapable of saying any words at this moment.
"Words baby." He demands. "Yes, daddy." I moan.

He started sucking lower to my collar bone. "Daddy the class is going to be suspicious if we do t-this any longer." I state and push him away. "Well, your mom invited me over tonight. I expect you I look nice. He turned me around and grabbed my butt, feeling my heat with it.

"Now go to class, princess. Hopefully, I can hide this boner from all of your students."
//
I HAVE CAMP THIS WEEK SO I WON'T UPDATE SO OFTEN. SORRY!!