5. different

Addison

When I got home all mom and dad did was ask, ask, ask, ask, and ASK!

Question after question, I never got a break.

"Addison are you even listening to me", my dad yelled.

"Huh, oh yeah I'm listening", I said.

"What'd I say then", he questioned giving me the face.

"Ummm I'm not sure", I said.

"Exactly", he said. He was mad now. It's not that I was ignoring him it's just that I didn't care. Like I just came back from a full day of school and all he wants to do is ask questions.

"Did Cj treat you nicely"

"No", I spat.

"CAMERON DALLAS JR GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW", dad yelled.

"Stop it he's gonna be even more mad at me", I said trying to leave the room . But dad grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"Ouch", I yelled at him.

"Stay", he said. I'm not a fucking dog. Of course I didn't say that outloud.

He got CJ and they came back. I pouted looking at the floor.

CJ gave me the meanest look. My heart sank down to my feet. I didn't like when he was mad at me but what he said about me to his friends was the most asshole thing ever.

"Care to explain why she says you weren't nice to her today at school", dad said pushing him back.

"No sir", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what you did you fu-", I said but stopped myself.

"I didn't do anything to you personally if you weren't snooping around you wouldn't even have this problem", he said.

"Well it was about me so why can't I listen", I said.

"Alright", dad yelled at us.

"CJ go in my room Addie you dismissed", he said.

"Are you serious dad she just gets off the hook but I always get in trouble, just because her brains all messed up doesn't mean anything", he said.

"My brain is NOT messed up and I don't want CJ treating me any different at school anymore I'm NOT special I DONT have special needs and I never will", I yelled running to my room.

I didn't slam the door but mom still yelled at me about the door.

I buried myself in covers. I heard dad come after me.

He walked in.

"Adds", he said.

"No one is here", I said in the bundle of covers.

"Well it does sound like someone is here", he said.

"Nope", I sniffled.

In a matter of seconds I felt him jump on my bed.