13. sophia

Addison

Dad knocked on my door and I yelled come in.

"Did you hear about Hayes", he asked.

"Yeah", I said quietly.

"Have you talked to him"

"No", my heart began to race what if he wasn't okay. Well I mean he didn't really seem to give a care when I was in my coma but we agreed that we were past that now.

"Okay well I'm going out with the mag-"

"New magcon boys", I corrected.

"Sure Addison", he said sounding frustrated that I wouldn't fully accept him.

I facetimed Sophia and asked her how life was doing for her.

"It couldn't be worse", she said.

"What why", I asked.

"My dad is so worried about the stupid baby that he won't let me go see Hayes", she said.

"Has he seen him", I asked.

"Nope he said it might make him stressed and he doesn't want stress with a baby coming", she said.

"Trust me Sophia he will come around in no time", I said but deep down I knew when that baby arrived it would only get worse.

"He barely even spends time with me anymore and that the whole reason I came here for", she said angry.

"Well just go tell him that", I said.

"but what if he thinks I'm acting like a brat", she said.

"Then he thinks wrong and say you're coming back to Cali", I said.

"Doubt he'd let me it might stress him out", she joked.

"Just go talk to him and then tell me how it goes", I said.

"Okay", she said uneasy.

Sophia (okay I've never done something like this before so bare with me)

I went downstairs and saw dad and Jean (his now fiancé) on the couch. Jean was in the kitchen. She liked me I guess and I guess I liked her too but sometimes I wish she was mom and that mom was having a baby and mom and him were married and loved me but no.

"Daddy", I called. Yes I still call him daddy because it's a country thing.

He ignored me because he was watching football.

"Dad", I said this time irritated be used he never listened to me.

"Hm", he said not really listening.

"Can I talk to you", I asked nervously.

"Once the game is over", he shooed me off.

"Fine", I said angry.

He was shocked by my sudden outburst I was usually an angel but not if he puts a football game in front of his own child.

"Where is this attitude coming from", he said standing up. He was much taller and scarier when mad. But I was too. I gulped and stood as tall as I could.

I ignored his question and just stared at him. He kneeled down and got eye level with me.

"Look I'm not no classy white man alright were from the country and if you think I'm afraid to whoop you're ass right now you're wrong", he said.

He went on and on about how him and Nash all got spanked and how he'll do it to me but I acted like I wasn't even scared.

"Go to your room", he said. I rolled my eyes at him before turning around.

When he came in he looked at me and asked why I was acting like this.

"Because you don't like me", I said starting to cry.

"Wh said that", he asked.

"No one has to say it for me to know", I said.

"Princess-"

"No every time you and Jean are together I'm always the second best and when the baby is born you won't even like me anymore so just send me back to where I belong with mom who actually loves me", I said.

"I love you Sophia", he said.

"Well you don't show it at all", I said.

"I'm sorry I made you feel like that", he said giving me a hug.

"Daddy", I asked.

"Hm", he said.

"were you really gonna um-", I said twiddling with my fingers.

"Spank you", he asked. I nodded.

"I thought about it", he admitted.

"But then again I'd never done it to you or I haven't recently more when you were like 6 or 7", he said.

I just said oh.

We spent the rest of the day together and when I told Addison she was kinda jealous because she said she wishes her and her dad could hang out alone. But that hasn't happened in months.