Chapter 7

(Michael pov)

I hurt myself. Yeah, maybe I was overreacting, but I hate getting bullied. Especially for being gay.

"Mikey, why??" Luke was crying. I didn't want him to cry that wasn't the plan. "I can't do it. I don't want to." I just spilled all the tears out. "Michael but were in this together." I felt bad, because he did say that.

I had cut ten lines down my left wrist and 7 small cuts down my right. I did it when I said I was going to take a nap. I was actually going to, but I ended up cutting. I've never cut in my life.

"I'm so sorry Luke. If you hate me I understand." I felt extremely bad. "Michael I don't hate you. I never would. I love you and always will." I looked at him and hugged him. Squeezing my eyes shut, enjoying the warmth of him.

"Can we take a nap?" I asked. I was tired, tired from crying, tired from everything. "Yeah. I love you though Mikey." I smiled at the nickname he calls me all the time. "I love you too lukey."

We laid down, this time me laying in his arms. I snuggled into his chest. "I missed you so much today." I said into his chest. "Same babe." He said, ad pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his waist. We then went to dream land.

The next morning, we both got up and got dressed. "No matter what happens today, we have each other alright?" Luke said, as he grabbed my hips. "Okay, I understand." I kissed him and I grabbed my crutches.

Luke helped me down the stairs, and we went into the kitchen. "Good morning boys! How you feeling today Mikey?" I smiled at the fact that she cared to ask. "I'm feeling fine, how about you?" "Good." She smiled her warm smile and handed me my coffee.

I like my coffee black. Nothing in it. I began to drink and finished the cup, and we went out to the bus. When we got to the bus, Luke let me go first, holding my crutches. I hopped up the bus stairs, and held on the the seats to the back. There were people sitting in the bad row so I sat two or three seats up. Luke was soon in the bus and next to me.

I was playing with the many bracelets I was wearing, when Luke grabbed my hand. He slowly moved his fingers in between mine. I looked him, smiling. He was smiling the smile he's known for.

"Hey!" We looked over to see the seat across from us, a boy with sandy brown hair. I hadn't recognized him. Luke quickly turned his head back to me and whispered, "Thats the one who tripped me." He turned back to the boy and said, "Hello."

"What are you guys doing?" Well I'm sure confused. "What do you mean?" "Why are you holding hands? Your boys! And that's gross." Me and Luke just say there. "Well, don't look then." I said. I pulled out my phone to say "I'm done talking".

"Well it's hard to not see something fucked up." Luke was tapping his foot fast against the ground. "You know what? Just because we like each other, doesn't mean the whole worlds got to end because WE'RE BOTH BOYS. You don't see me freaking out because you like girls. ITS THE SAME DAMN THING." I look up half way through the argument and could see the boy kinda pissed.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that." The boy had said. "Well don't tell me I'm fucked up for liking Michael." Next thing you know we're at school.

Everyone got off the bus, even the boy, and we got off last. When we got out of bus, we went straight to our lockers. Not talking to one another. I was close to tears, and Im pretty sure Luke is too. We went to my locker, and Luke helped me with my stuff. "Hey little bitches! We're not finished!"

The same guy from the bus came to up to us. He grabbed Luke by the shirt, and got close to his face. "I'm gunna get you after school. Just wait." Luke nodded, with blank expression. The boy started to back up, and Luke punched him in the face. The boy fell to the floor and a teacher flew out of her classroom and stopped the fight before anything else could happen.

"Go to the office, both of you!" Luke and the boy started walking to the office and I followed behind them. "You, get to class!" "But, I was apart of this!" I keep walking to the office, and went in to see them sitting down. I sat down next to Luke, and we waited for the principal to come out of his office.

He quickly came out of his office, and brought us in. "What's going on boys?" Me and Luke looked at each other and I said, "He's bullying us for being gay."

"Jake this is unacceptable. You will not bully someone because of there sexuality." That'll set him damn straight. "But he punched me!" Jake pointed at Luke, and made it look like Luke was the bad one. Of he's not getting away with this

"Only because he threaten him!" I said. This fight isn't over. "Luke you get 1 week in school suspension and jake you get two. Get to class!" We all walked out and jake went right as we went left.

I stormed away. Luke shouldn't get suspension at all. "Michael! It's not a big deal!" I stopped. He seriously thinks its not a big deal that he gets threaten for being gay. "Luke, it's a HUGE DEAL. I hate when you just ignore things BECAUSE I CAN'T. AND I HATE THAT YOU CAN GET OVER THINGS AND I CAN'T. I HATE MYSELF!"

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I HATE MYSELF.

"I HATE MYSELF. IM FAT, IM STUPID, IM UGLY, I TRY TO IGNORE THINGS TO BE THE STRONG ONE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? IM NOT ANY STRONGER THAN YOU, I CUT MY FUCKING THIGHS WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING LAST NIGHT!" Luke. All that was Luke.

Crying. Crying was all we ever did anymore. "Luke, I had no idea. I'm so sorry." I threw the crutches on the ground and quickly walk to him, hugging him.

"Michael don't apologize. It's not your fault. Come on, let go to class." We went to the bathroom first, to freshen ourselves up. "We're gunna make it Michael." Luke said, as his hands were on my shoulders. I nodded and we headed to class.

The day went by fast, I quess because I just didn't pay attention.

Ashton offered to take us home, along with his usual take home, Calum. We agreed and all walked to his car, me and Luke in the back. Ashton driving, and Calum shotgun.

"How was school today everyone?" Ashton said, as he started the car. "You sound like a father!" Calum said, laughing.

"Whatever, but how was it guys?" He had looked back at us. Ohh god, I hate lying to Ashton. "It was fine, how about yours?" Luke said. Thank god for Luke. He slipped his hand in mine, and rubbed the back of my hand, with his thumb.

"My day was fine also. Did anyone say anything to you guys today?" I look down. Shit, just pull your phone out and pretend someone important texted you. "No, surprisingly nothing happened!" Luke said, then pretending what I was doing on my phone was important, he was watching what I was doing.

"Ohh okay." Ashton continued driving, when Calum spoke up. "When are we going to start doing covers as a band guys?" Oh shit, I totally forgot about the band. "Do you want to do one today?" Luke said, smiling huge.

Certainly a smile we both haven't had in a while. "Sure! Whose house?" Ashton said, being perky. "We can do it at our house, we have the camera and stuff." Luke said.

Ashton drove to the house and we all piled out, and went up to our room. "I'm gunna use the bathroom guys." Ashton said. He went to the bathroom in our room, and we were setting up we he quickly came back out.

"Why is there blood all over the sink and floor?"

Fuck.

---------------------------------------------

Alright guys I wanted to end it all crazy and shit. Long chapter, maybe short to you idk. But I sorry if the self harm parts are sensitive to you. I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone, I myself don't cut, but if you or anyone you know does, encourage them to stop. It just leaves scars on beautiful bodies. But anyway, vote, comment, and share!! (I tried to write share and I wrote shave AHHAHAHA) I love you, and even 5sos loves you. Be strong my lovelies :)