Chapter 13

(Luke's pov)

"Ready to go?" Michael said. "Sure." We picked the bill up, and paid at the door. When we got out to the car it was Almost 10, and we drove straight home.

When we got home, my parents still weren't home. I was beginning to get worried because there usually here by this time if they go out. "I'm gunna call my parents, go up our room." I kissed him, and he went to our room.

I dialed the number and my parents didnt answer, so I went up to my room kind of worried. "They didn't answer." I said sitting next to Mikey on the bed. "They'll probably text you, they were probably at one of those art shows they like." I nodded and I got a text, from my dad.

I read the text out loud, "The art show is still going, probably won't end for another hour. We're sleeping at a hotel in this town and will be home tomorrow." I texted back quickly and said, "Alright, love you guys." I set my phone on the bedside table and looked at Mikey.

"Ready?" I said winking, and getting on top of him. "I've never been more ready." He said.

We began kissing. Picking up the pace and stopping for air. Michael took my shirt off, slowly, licking my torso as he took it off. When he took it off, he went into full dominant mood.

He rolled me on my back, and began kissing me again. Roughly. But again stopping for air, wishing we didn't have to. I pulled his shirt off quick.

Michael moved down, and put his face by my crotch. He moved his hot breath to my zipper, and unzipped the zipper with his teeth.

I can already tell its gunna get wild.

He unbutton my pants and took them off fast, unlike my shirt. Then I rolled him over and took his pants off, fast like mine.

We then were only in our boxers, and Michael got up. "Follow me." He grabbed my hand and he walked out of our room. "Where are we going?" "The couch." Why in the hell would he take us to the couch. The bed would be so much better of a choice.

When we got to the couch, we sat down. Well this is strangely awkward. "Mikey? What's the point behind this?" Mikey didn't say anything, besides kissing my cheek. "What the hell Mikey?" I said, not expecting this kind of plot twist.

But Michael, made me think of the time he did this before. He stripped down his boxers, and made me get up, and take mine off. I motioned for me to sit back down.

I did as told, and waited for him to do the thing I loved so much. It happened rarely, so this was a big deal. He sat on my lap, back to my face, and moved his hips in a circular motion.

Michaels lap dances.

He got back up, and turned around to look at me. "Wait, we need a chair dammit." He grabbed my hand, took us to a extra chair, we had in our laundry room. He sat it in the middle of the living room, and made me sit.

I sat, as told, and waited. He sat on my lap, facing me. He spread his legs wide on each sides of the chair. He moved his length around mine, and my stomach.

Yup. Getting hard at this very moment.

He got back up, and moved his length to my face. I'm going to die if that doesn't get in me somehow.

I got up, and grabbed his hips. "Our room. Need you." We went up to our room and I threw him on the bed, and attacked him. "I need you. Now." I said, moving up so my length was in his face.

He breathed his hot, breath on my length. "Mmm.." He brought it into his mouth, licking it. He finally closed his mouth, and began slipping it back along his throat up and down. Until he was done, and pulled it towards the front.

I was sweating like pig, and couldn't take it much longer. "Micha-" I came into his mouth, and he swallowed it all. He licked his lips, and smiled. "Ill never get tired of that." He said, still smiling.

---------------------------------------------

I want to apologize on how bad this is. I just have been more in a reading more then witting mood. Sorry... But, I won't give up on this story :-) there's very few Muke out there, and I want to write for you guys :) and I love every single soul who is reading this. It means the absolute world to me. Sorry I'm rambling! Haha, but comment, vote, share, follow!! I love you, 5sos loves you, bye :-)