Chapter 8

(Michael pov)

"I had a really bad bloody nose last night, and I couldn't find a towel." Luke said. What if Ashton doesn't believe it?

"You guys must of had a wild night huh?" Calum said, nudging me, winking. "Maybe." I said, laughing and winking. Luke make it look like he was embarrassed, well actually, he probably was.

"Sorry I haven't had time to clean it up, just go use a different one." Luke said, getting his guitar. Ashton left the room and went to the other bathroom downstairs. "So guys, how you been?" Calum said.

I hope Ashton wasn't trying to get info about us from Calum. "We've been fine. The things people have said have been a little upsetting, but nothing we can't handle." I said, and smiled a quick fake smile.

"Guys what am I gunna play?" Ashton said as he came in. "I have a box drum you can play!" Luke went to his closet and pulled it out.

"I'm starting it in three, two, one..." Luke started it and sat down. "Hey guys! We have an announcement to make... THESE TWO CRAZY KIDS ARE IN THE BAND NOW!" I said, shaking them around. I'm surprised I'm sounding so happy. Cause I'm not.

"This is Ashton," Luke pointed at Ashton. "And this is Calum!" I said pointing to Calum. "We're going to sing We Are Young by F.U.N today!" I said perky as can be. How am I being so happy?

I played the guitar, the whole song singing most parts, and ended it smiling. But it was strange, as soon as the video ended, I was the sad depressed Michael.

"That was fun guys!" Ashton said. "It was!" Calum said, in return. Luke smiled and laughed. I smiled, and went to the bathroom downstairs. I didn't need to, but I want to look in the mirror.

When I got to the bathroom, I turned the light on, and locked the door. I looked in the mirror, examining my face. How is it that when I made that video, the corners of my lips turned up, instead of down? And how was it is, that I didn't think about all the bad things? All the bullying, the cutting, the fact I hate myself?

I don't get it. And looking in the mirror is even more confusing. One minute, I think of the high I was on when the video was being made, and the next I'm thinking of how I don't want to live anymore.

I look down at my wrists, and remove all my bracelets. One by one, you see more and more cuts. One cut, two cut, three... Soon the ten cuts on my left wrists revealed. And I moved to my right wrist, and removed them. Exposing my smaller 7 cuts. I turned on the sink water, and moved my wrists under it.

Letting my wrists be clean, of the dirty blood from yesterday. But all of the moment ended, when Luke knocked on the door. "Hey Michael, you alright? You've been in there for 15 minutes."

"Yeah, be out in a sec." I hadn't realized I was taking so long. I hope Ashton and Calum have left. I love them to death, but I want alone time with Luke. My Luke.

I quickly put the bracelets back on, and unlocked the door. I went upstairs, and in our room was Luke, sitting on the bed with only boxers on. "Hey Michael." He said, with a wink. He got up and walked over to me. Putting his hands on my hips.

"Well, hello Luke." I said looking into his eyes. "I love you." He said, kissing me. Kissing back, I put my hands on his waist. "I love you too." I breathed out in the kiss. We started to pick up the speed in the a kiss, when I quickly stopped to shut the door, locking it.

I went back to him, not using my crutches, slow. I gave a seductive look, and he pulled me to him. I landed on top of him, when we were on the side of the bed at this point.

He removed my shirt, slowly, kissing from my stomach up as he did so. I wiggled under the kisses because I love the feeling of kisses on my stomach. He pulled my shirt off completely, and unbuttoned my jeans, using his teeth to slowly unzip them.

He then pulled my boxers and pants off, at the same time. Grabbing the boxers through the jeans, slowly pulling them down. He kissed down my stomach onto my length, and to the end of it. He then moved to my thighs.

Where he, licked the insides, by my balls. He got up from where he was sitting, and shoved me on the bed, he sat me upright and he began to move his hands up and down my thighs.

I need Luke to do something about this, I'm hard. He licked the tip of my length, and stopped. Smirking, and got up and picked up lube. He brought it back and put some on my length. He put my hard length in his mouth, making sure his tongue tasted every inch he put in. "Luke. Close." I said, getting sweaty. Luke just laughed and smiled.

"You'll do it, when I say so." What?

He got up and started kissing my neck, sucking. Leaving hickeys, for the world to see. This is not okay, I need assistance downstairs. "Luke." I said, with shaky breaths.

"Just a little bit longer." I began to sweat more. My forehead, dripping. "LUKE!" I began to scream louder. "Shout my name!" "LUKE! Oh Luke." I began to moan. "Oh god Luke, please take me in." Luke, moved down, and put the length by his mouth. "It's gunna happen-"

Luckily, for Luke my length was in his mouth before I came. He took a gulp as I could see, and I'm guessing swallowed the cum. He got up, as did I, and we went to the shower to clean up.

---------------------------------------------

Personally my favorite chapter I've ever wrote! If anyone would like me to start writing a new Muke story (I won't stop writing this i promise) let me know in the comments!! I want to start a new one, but I don't know if I should. Also if you would want a one shot, let me know also in the comments. So comment, vote, and share!! I love you guys, 5sos loves you, and have a beautiful morning/afternoon/night!