Chapter 2

Her eyes widened with shock. she looked at her mother.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she shouted.

"Shut up! Your making your mother cry!" her dad yelled

"She is NOT my mother!"

"Your right, she isn't! But she's always loved you like her own child. but since you got that letter and got into that freak school, I never loved you since. Your a freak! Like all the rest! I don't care about you and I never will!" He shouted the last part.

"You, are a sick, retarded BASTARD!" Hermione yelled.

"Get out of my house!"

"Gladly!" Hermione screamed as she stormed up the stairs.

Blaise shook his head at her so-called-parents, his brother shrugged and they both followed Hermione up the stairs.

Hermione pulled out all of her suitcases and was stuffing her clothes into it. Tears were steaming down her face.

"Hermione," Blaise began.

"What are you doing here? and who is that?" she asked pointing at Blaise's brother.

"This," Blaise said, "us Alex, OUR brother"

----------------------------------------------

Well Swagga Cupcakes, what y'all think???

In know its really short but oh well, I pinkie promise i'll make it longer next time.

It's taking me AGES to come up with all this.

Well, it's my fault, I am writing about 5 other Harry Potter and One Direction fan fics!!

I'm an idiot. Oh well.

Anyways,

Swagga Muffin,

Out.