Chapter 6

"Cameron has adjusted all your clothes so they will fit you. Blaise show Isabel to her room and help her settle in," Amanda said.

"Come on Isabel!" Blaise said. He grabbed her hand and ran into the family room. They each grabbed some of Isabel's stuff and Isabel followed Blaise up the stairs. They came to the main corridor.

"Ok, on the left we have Mum and Dads room, Alex's room, Cameron's room don't go in there and Josh's room. At the end is the bathroom and Phoebe's room is opposite mum and dads room, then there's your room, my room and the spare room," Blaise said slowly.

"Uh, oookkkaaayyy," Isabel said (A/N: Hermione will now be known as Isabel.)

Blaise opened her bedroom door, "here you are."

"Thank you."

~your welcome,~ Blaise thought.

~what's going on?~ Isabel thought back.

~oh this is twin speak, we can communicate through our minds. Alex and phoebe do it to, so don't get creeped out if they're randomly staring at each other. You look pretty, by the way.~

~oh, ok. Aw thanks Blaise!~

(A/N: for the twin speak thingy the ~ is basically like " except its thought instead of speech.)

They walked into Isabel's room and she gasped. The walls were all light blue except one which was dark blue. A king-sized bed was in the middle of the room with a small sofa placed at the end. Opposite the sofa was a flat screen TV. There was a fire place with a pot that, Isabel assumed, was full of floo-powder. There was a mahogany desk with a light blue swivel chair and draws filled with pens, pencils, highlighters ect. Next to the desk, there was a dark blue set of draws which were empty. There were also two doors in the room. She opened one and found and enormous bathroom. The floor was white and dark blue checkers, and the walls were many different shades if blue and white tile. There was a giant bathtub with a built in shower. There was a small self above the bath and a cabinet above the large sink. There was a large stack of white and baby blue towels of all sizes. She exited the bathroom and entered the other door. It was a ginormous walk-in wardrobe. There were massive piles of boxes filled with shoes along the back wall. The wall to her right was filled with dresses and skirts of all colours and lengths. The left side with filled with clothes like jeans, shorts, hundreds of tops and stuff like that.

----------------------------------------------

What'd y'all think????

👍 or 👎???

WHO HAS A TWIN!!!!!!!!!

I DONT I DONT I DONT!!!

See ya Swagga Cupcakes.

Swagga Muffin out y'all!!!!

XXXXX

😝😝😝😝😃😃😃😘😘😘😘😍😍😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝