Hermione Granger? No, Isabel Zabini chapter 1

Crash!

Hermione sat up and screamed once. Was it the loud crash, or the terrible nightmare?

The bruise on the side of her face hurt, badly. She heard another crash and a familiar voice saying "I told you to be careful! Not bloody wreck the place!"

"Sorry!" Said someone else. She didn't recognise this voice. Hermione got out of bed and went to her bedroom door. Realising she was only wearing shorts and her bra, she slipped a jumper over her head. Grabbing her wand, she stepped silently out the door. She stopped outside her parents room and heard worried whispers. She carried on downstairs, tripped on her own feet and fell. The people in the kitchen stopped as they heard the noise. Hermione's mother came down the stairs and burst into tears at the sight of Hermione on the floor.

"Mum, I'm fine!" she said.

At this, Hermione's mum cried harder.

"Hermione, her father said angrily, "i... we need to talk to you. It's important."

"Too right he needs to talk to her!" A male voice hissed from the kitchen. Hermione recognised it as a Slytherins, but couldn't tell which.

"Whoever's there, come out now!" Mr. Granger said firmly.

Blaise Zabini and a younger boy stepped into the light.

'The younger boy must be Blaise's brother,' Hermione thought.

There was a sudden pain in Hermione's cheek and she gasped in pain.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione and her father said at the same time. Hermione with curiosity and her dad with anger.

"Hermione, everything will become clear. Mr. Granger, you know why. You have some explaining to do." said Blaise crossing his arms.

"Hermione, I think you should sit down," her dad said.

Hermione sat down on the sofa.

" Look Hermione, your mother and I," her mother burst into tears again, " Hermione," her dad said again, "you're adopted."

----------------------------------------------

WELL? What do y'all think. I'm gonna enjoy writing this. I might come up with names for my readers. Hmmm. Well, if I'm swagga muffin, you could be my...

SWAGGA CUPCAKES!!!!!!

Hehe, see ya Swagga Cupcakes.

Love the one, the only, the sexy,

Swagga muffin.

XXX