C H A P T E R*F I F T E E N

After 9 long hours we were finally close to landing, I had slept through most of trip. "Alright, we're getting picked up as soon as we land." Brendon let me know as we all gathered our luggage. "Were going to be greeted by very important people so, you have 2 hours to get ready." Me and Eva began to work on our make up. "I've never traveled this far, what do you think it'll be like?" Eva asked excitedly. "I'm not sure but we're definitely going site seeing."

I ended up going with a bit of a bohemian look, Eva went casual but a bit glam with her makeup, and Brendon went..Well Brendon, he has a very specific style. Monochromatic suits are his life support.

"We will be landing shortly, please be seated and fasten your seatbelts, someone will help you with your luggage once you land

"We will be landing shortly, please be seated and fasten your seatbelts, someone will help you with your luggage once you land. A woman announced over intercom, which I'm guessing was the pilot; we did as told and waited to land.

After landing we were helped off the plane by a man in a suit. We were then greeted by a very handsome man, his dominance could be felt from the few feet away we were from him, I noticed Brendon approach him with caution, not wanting to challenge his wolf in any way. From what I could tell, he was an alpha. He adjusted his watch as we we made our way towards him, we bower our head submissively as a sign of respect, he bowed as well.

"I'm Alpha Jacques, welcome to Verona!" his deep voice made his excitement sound like anger, but his warm smile put us at ease

"I'm Alpha Jacques, welcome to Verona!" his deep voice made his excitement sound like anger, but his warm smile put us at ease. "Thank you Alpha Jacques...we're here to represent the Crescent Ash-blood pack." I smiled, "A shame Alpha Alessio and Luna Galilea couldn't be here with us, but la celebrazione must go on." he smiled once again, now that we were closer I could tell he was older, his hair holding a few wisps of grey. "Grazie per la vostra gentilezza Alpha Jacques." Brendon said fluently-Thank you for your kindness Alpha Jacques- (I'm not fluent in Italian so forgive any mistakes) "Ah you speak Italiano!" Alpha Jacques patted a colossal hand on Brendon's back. "Walk with me." he motioned for us to follow which we did. "I was so exited when I was told the celebrazione was being held here in Verona, I am, how you say, retiring from my position as alpha, my oldest son Amadore will he taking my place as Alpha," he seemed very proud of his son. "That's lovely alpha," Eva smiled, "I also have a daughter, Elizabetta...she is more beautiful than the stars and more intelligent than any politician on the face of the earth." he spoke only love for his children, he was a very kind man. We finally reached the black Lexus that waiter for us, he opened the back door, giving me and Eva a hand as we sat down, shaking Brendon's hand "I will meet you back at the hotel...addio,"