Journey to the land of Cherry Blossoms

a/n okay before i start this chapter i wanna say everything with team 7's mission is cannon so Zabuza and Haku even Gato and all that good stuff so onward with the chapter.

Rin, Kuro, and  i were talking amongst our selves while Sensei and Shikara were enjoying the peaceful -ness of the surrounding trees. So far the mission was going smoothly, to smoothly if it were up to me. since our destination was a two day travel on land Sensei decided to set up camp not to far from a small village. I found the perfect spot in a rather large tree branch. I took my Yellow bed roll and pink pillow from my backpack and lied down slowly letting sleep consume me.

My eyes shot open when i felt a hand covering my mouth

"Where is the Cherry Blossom Prince"

I licked the hand that was covering my mouth. When the hand moved i sat up bringing my elbow back hitting him in the stomach.I quickly turned around kicking the man in the nuts before jumping out of the tree. i ran and woke up Tsurah Sensei who only nodded at me while pointing to my fellow teammates. I quickly woke up Rin and left to wake up Shikara while Rin went to wake Kuro. I looked over and saw 3 more enemy ninja heading our way. i quickly took my fighting stance along with Rin And Shikara.

"Nato summon two shadow clones for each of us, Rin afterwords use the clones that Nato makes for your Twin Dragon jutsu while ill try to hold them with shadow possession."

"Got it"

"Copy that"

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" i created six clones in total. 

"Shadow Paralyses Jutsu" the three Shikara's each trapped one enemy ninja in the jutsu causing them all to be immobile

"Water Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu"  six water dragons went flying at the three enemy ninja rendering them unconscious.

Shikara released her Jutsu while she and Rin were slightly out of breath from using their Chakra. Shadow clones do not really take much out of me so i was fine. Rin took a rope out of her bag and bound the unconscious ninjas to a rather large tree. We saw Sensei walking towards us this a guilty Kuro following close behind.

 "gather you stuff were gonna continue to move through then night. Once all your stuff is together were gonna have a team meeting"

"Hia Sensei" the three of us replied nervous at the seriousness in her tone of voice.

I jumped back in my tree and folded my bed role to its smallest form stuffing it in my bag then rolling my pillow to stuff it on top. I took one more look around the tree, making sure i had everything, them jumping down to the grassy bellow. Shikara was lying on the ground with her forearm resting right above her eyelids, anyone could tell she was falling asleep, shes even lazier than her brother. Rin was sitting reading a book called 'Tales of a Gutsy Ninja' while Tsurah Sensei was talking to Kuro about Kami knows what. 

"Nice of you to finally grace us with your presence Ms. Uzumaki" The sarcasm was clearly evident in her voice. Sensei was not the most patience person. I swallowed the nerves creeping up in my throat. 

"S-so what did you wanna talk a-about" i laughed slighly

"Kuro here hasn't been completely honest with us have you Kuro-Sama or shall i say next in line as the next Cherry Blossom King"

Kuro scratched his head nervously "Well you see i wasn't supposed to leave home and i didn't bring any money with me so this was the only thing i could afford and im not a trained Shinobi nor do i even know how to use my catra..."