Jealousy

Diamonds POV

  I turned around to see Kennedy staring at us. "What the fuck Diontre?!?" she screamed. I smiled at her. "Hey , Kennedy,'' I said casually. "Don't hi me bitch! Why the fuck were you kissing my boyfriend?!?" she erupted. "Hol up bitch! For your fucking information he kissed me!! And Ion know who the fuck you think you talking to! I aint one of yo bitchy friends I will beat yo ass!"  Diontre grabbed my arm. "Im sorry you cant put your hands on my girlfriend." I turned to him. "Bitch what?" He looked me in my eyes before putting his arm around her. "I said you cant touch my girlfriend."

 I was shocked. Didn't he just kiss me a minute ago forgetting that he was already cuffed to another bitch or did I just imagine the whole thing? (I tend to do that a lot)

  I looked into his face with anger in my eyes. "Diontre?" he reached over and kissed her cheek and said "She just walked up to me and kissed me babe," My mouth dropped to the floor. I know he didn't just say that... He must done lost his damn mind. "Really?" I asked him. The bitch smiled at me. "Guess you don't know how to catch a nigga huh bitch?" she smirked. I wanted so bad to punch her in the face but I resisted and slapped Diontre instead. "You know what , Fuck you !" I said pushing past them as tears flooded my eyes.

               Diontres POV

I watched Diamond push past me and walk away with tears in her eyes. Ion know why I lied about the kiss to her. What the fuck was I thinking. She really looked hurt. Mayne ion even like Kennedy.

  "Baby?" She hugged me and I pushed her away. "What you want?" I smacked my lips "What's wrong baby?" She pouted at me. "Mayne move," I pushed her out of the way and headed after Diamond. "Diontre where you going?" She whined after me. I kept walking like she never said anything. "Ill call you after school," she went on. I stopped and turned around. "No the hell you ain't" I kept walking. I looked up and down the halls for Diamond but she wasn't there. I asked Tyanna if she knew where she was and she said she just walked out the bathroom then went back to kissing Andre (Her boyfriend). I turned the corner and saw her with Teej.

  I growled. Ion like that Lil niggah. He done had sum against me since day one. He the only reason why I wasn't with Diamond. He kept us apart and was always interrupting us. Gaadaymn I don't like him.

  I stood there just watching them then Diamond turned around and noticed me. I started walking towards her and she grabbed Teej and started kissing him. She ain't even stop when I walked by. Then he had tha nerve ta smack ha ass. I wanted ta say sum but I knew she was only doing it to make me jealous so I let it go. But we still gon finish what we started weather he likes it or not....

                  Diamonds POV

  How could he do that? Why would he do that?? He knows how I've felt since day one when he moved here two years ago.

                                                                         **Flashback**

  All week everyone had been talking about some new boy that had just move here. I hadn't met him yet but word at school was he was already pretty popular and cute too. I wanted to meet this mystery guy so I kept my eyes open for unknown faces.

  The thing is about my school is nothing ever changes. Its the same people you went to school with in elementary you're with now. No one really moves away for some weird reason. People are always talking about how much it sucks here but never have tha guts to leave. Pussies..

  Anyway as I was walking I ran into someone and my books fell. "Oh shit, sorry" I said looking at the person id bumped into. I didn't recognize his face. Maybe he was the new kid. He looked right back at me confused. "Is something wrong?" he asked while picking up my book. " Uh...," I stared blankly at him. "Are you new here?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth and I wish id never said those words. He smiled at me. And can I say... he had a sexy ass smile. "Yeah. I just moved here this week. I'm Diontre. You are?" I just stood there staring at his lovely face. "Uh....I'm Diamond," I finally said.