Desions...Desions...

Diontres POV

    I pulled up at the school and texted Diamond to meet me by my car outback.

  Theres no madafucking way I went and got a girl pregnant. I always cover up. What the fuck happened last night? Oh ma fucking god. I aint finna have no baby mama drama.

  ''Hey baby,'' Diamond said reaching in through my window to kiss me but I pulled my head back. She pouted and looked at me. ''Whats wrong?'' I shook my head. ''Get in,'' she obeyed and came around the front of the car. I watched her hips sway as she walked over. Damn she was sexy asf. I turned the ignition on and pulled out of the parking lot.

  ''Where we going?'' she asked putting her seatbelt on. ''You'll see,'' I replied and didn't say anything else. I drove us to the place me and Kennedy were at last night.

  ''Hey talk to me,'' she put her hand on my cheek. She was smiling at me with those big brown eyes.She looked tired but still beautiful.

  Not surprised from the work I put on her last night.

   ''Just wanted to see you,'' I faked a smile. ''Awwe,'' she made puppy dog eyes at me.

  I could see the hickey Id gave her on her neck. I put my hand on her neck. She smiled and put her hand over mine. I stared into her eyes and realized I couldnt break her heart. I did kinda take advantage of her and it was my fault for not covering up. I kissed her softly and she kissed back. I pulled back after a while and leaned against the backseat and sighed.

  ''What?'' she turned her whole body towards me. ''I've just been thinking,'' I tried to change the subject. '' About?''

  Damn she nosy.

  ''About us,'' I trailed off.''What about us?'' was her immediate reply.

  ''About us last night,'' was all I could say. I heard her giggle.She had a big smile on her face. ''What?'' 

  ''Did I hurt you?'' she poked my thighs. I smiled and nodded. ''You went hard ma,'' she smiled. ''Good so what now?

  ''What you mean?'' 

  ''You said you wanted to talk to me about sum?

  I remembered what id said this morning.I looked into her eyes.

  ''I just wanted to talk to you ma,'' I reached over and kissed her. I just couldnt break her heart.

  She pulled away and smiled.

  ''I wasnt done,'' I said. She came across the dashboard and sat on my lap. I bit my lip.''Damn,'' She took her purple hoodie off and watched me as I stared her body up and down.

  ''You like what you see?'' she smiled ''Mm very'' I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.I smacked her ass and she winced.

  ''Awe did I hurt you baby?'' She hit my shoulder playfully. ''Yes dumbass,'' I chuckled. ''Im suprised you can even walk after what I did last night,'' she rolled her eyes ''Whatever,'' she began to get off my lap.''We gotta get back to school. I aint finna be late because of your horny ass,''

  ''You know you love me,'' I reached over and squeezed her tit. ''Stop,'' she giggled and swatted my hand away. ''Come on, Just a little kiss,'' she smiled and leaned forward. I kissed her then pulled her into me. My head hit my window but I didnt care. She was draped across my boby in the car. I grabbed her ass and she moaned. ''No,'' she pulled away and sat back down. ''If you want me to stop then why you smiling?''

  ''Cuz,'' she looked out her window.

  ''Fine be like that then,'' I started up the car and began to drive out of the alley.