Apologies

Diamonds POV

  "The fuck is up with with Teej?" Tyanna asked me as Teej brushed by her not saying a word.

  I looked in his direction and thought for a moment. I couldn't tell her i kissed him to make Diontre jelly. She would be super mad at me considering she has a big ass crush on him. And i mean BIG! He shouldn't even care if I kissed him to make another niggah jelly. It ain't like he done caught some feelings fo me anyways. It was a friendly kiss. The fuck should I care if he mad ova dumd shitt like that.

  I just smiled. "Guess what?" I said desperately trying to change the subject. "What?" She said. "Guess?" She looked at me "Bitch if you don't tell me I'm gone guess what my foot up yo ass" I laughed. "I cussed Kennedy the fuck out"

  I don't know why I choose to use that as my backup and spare her heart but I did and regretted it right after it fell from my lips.

  "Ooh damn why?" I couldn't be all like oh i made out with Diontre and she caught me bc then she'd call me a ho. So instead I said "You know the usual just talking shitt". She looked me right in the eyes like she knew I was hiding something "What kinda shit?"

" Ill tell you later but we gotta get to class." I did tell her but i also left out the parts about me and Diontre.

~ In the classroom ~

  I got a text from an unsaved number.

  ##~ can we talk?

  Me~ who is this?

  ##~ Diontre

  Me~ oh then no.

  Diontre ~ please I wanna work this out.

  Me~ no niggah ain't shitt to work out. You just fuck with yo hoes and Ill fuck with mine. So Bye you Lil trifling ass Negro.

  I felt my phone vibrate meaning he had sent a text back but I didn't  wanna read it and frankly i didn't give a shitt no mo so i just switched it off.

                  ~at lunch~

               Diamonds POV

  I hadn't seen Teej all day and I'm pretty sure he was ignoring me. Im really sorry for using him to make Diontre jealous. Thats why I wanted to find him. 

  I finally spotted him around the cafeteria and was walking over there when someone cut in front of me. I sighed.

  "The fuck do you want Diontre" i said pushing past him. "I wanna talk to you" he grabbed my arm pulling me back. "I don't want shitt to do with you damn. Now leave me the fuck alone!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "Come on, you know I didn't mean anything I said about you to Kennedy"

   I looked around and people are starting to stare. I tried to push him away but his grip was too strong. " We can't talk about this now," I finally said.

  " Then let me come over so we  can fuck it out instead," he winked at me. " I have a better idea how about you let me fucking go or ill nut check your ass and you drive me home after school?" he smiled and nodded. "Ight" then he leaned down to try to kiss me. I pushed his head away with my hand and walked away.

   Like the fuck did he think I was his hoe.

  Naa son Diamond don't fuck with that shit. But i still needed to talk to Teej.

  When I walked over to the table he seated at his smile disappeared. " Can we talk?" he stood up to leave." Teej please," I put my hand on his shoulder. " What you want Diamond"