Visitors

Diontres POV

   We pulled up to Diamonds lawn. "Hey what's wrong?" She wiped her eyes. The whole ride she'd been dead silent. "Nothing," she reached for the door to get out. I locked the door. She sighed "Just let me go," she sniffled.

  "No what you Trippin fo I thought you said you don't give a fuck bout that niggah no mo?"

   She sniffled. "I don't..."

  "Then what you crying fo ma?"

  She didn't answer me so I pulled her face to mine and kissed her. She pulled back and wiped the rest of the tears from her eyes.

  "Now smile," she shook her head. I reached over and popped her bra strap. "Stop!" She slapped my hand. "Aah I see that smile."I poked her cheek. "Niggah don't touch me," she hit ma hand again.

  "You bes be careful with them hands before they get you in trouble" she scuffed "Like you gon do nun."

  I reached out to pop her bra again but she blocked my hand. "You know you bi-polar right?"

  "Niggah Shutup!"

  I laughed. "So where you wanna go?" She turned her whole body towards me. "Anywhere you wanna," she reached over and kissed my cheek. I pulled her onto my lap again and began kissing her.

  Her lips were so soft and I could kiss her all day if I wanted to. And ha ass GAADAYMN!

  I grabbed it and she smiled into our kiss but didn't pull away. I reached under her shirt and started playing with her bra. She began grinding her hips into me.

  Damn she don't know what she be doing to a niggah!!

  She pulled away. "What now?"I grunted. She gave me that "niggah ya bes watch that attitude" look. I smacked my lips. "I ain't finna let ma parents see me like this," she says looking out the window at her house.

  "So?" She hit my arm playfully.

  "Ayee watch yoself,"she giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. "Ya do that again ima snatch it out ya mouth," I teased. She reached over and licked my cheek. "Uhh get on somewhere with you nasty ass!"

  "Ya still love me tho,"she beamed at me. "Ain't nobody love yo ugly ass," ya shoulda seen how fast ha smile faded.

  "Niggah Shutup," she sat back in her seat. "Naa fareal tho you ugly than a bitch!" She scoffed grabbed her stuff out the back and popped the car door open. She got out slammed the door and started walking up ha driveway.

  "Diamond,"she kept walking. I got out the car and ran after her. I wrapped my arms around her as she reached for the door.

  "Come on? Ya know I ain't mean it." She was trying to get away but I held her close. I kissed her cheek and she tried to keep the smile off her face. "See I got you smiling again," I kissed the little dimple in her cheek. "Whatever," she tried to walk away again but I held tight. I kept pasting kisses on her cheek till she turned her head to meet my lips.

  It was awkward and their was this creak in my neck so I turned her around and kept kissing her.

  Then I heard a door unlocking. Someone glared their throat. Diamond pushed off me but ha daddy had already seen us.

  Ha daddy looked like one of them strict black parents. Niggah was Hella tall and he had that 'don't fuck with my daughter or I'll fuck yo ass up' look on his face. Shit I was scared. Ion do females daddies.

  "Sorry dad. We were just.." he didn't say anything he just nodded for her to get inside. "Bye Tre," she walked in. "No him too," ha dad said pointing at me. I smiled and walked in with her. Ha dad shut the door and led us into the kitchen.