Chapter Three(To be continued)

While the train was arriving into London,She was still in Chris' arms, she got up slowly and quietly not realizing Chris was awake and all of a sudden she feels someone touching her arm, a squeal. She turns round quickly and in the process herself and Chris bump heads. With her eyes watering Ava gets up really quickly and rushes to the toilet.When she gets there someone is in,so she holds in her tears and when she gets in she cries her eyes out, she goes to check her head and there's a small lump,great.

"Great,I have to go to work with a lump on my head" whilst crying

Chris gets up and goes to the toilet to see if Ava went inside and chaps three times. 

"Ava is that you in there?"

No answer

"Please i'm sorry" He replies with a frown to his very adorable face

"well Ava, if that's you i'm sorry please let me make it up to you?"

As Ava dried her face and fixed her make-up, the door slowly opened with Ava standing there and Chris just looks at her with a sympathetic look on his face. As Ava walked out slowly Chris just stood there waiting for some sort of response of her. Ava started walking, walking past Chris to get to her seat. An announcement cam on " Ten minutes till London Kings X"

Ava got to her seat and gathered her things without a word,when she stood up to get her suit case Chris was standing there with it, he slowly passed it to her and whispered "Sorry". Ava grabbed the suit case off him and waited till they arrived at the station.

When they  arrived at the station, Ava got off and shuffled her phone out her pocket. while finding her mum's number all of a sudden she realizes how busy London is with her getting pushed and shoved by people trying to get out. Ava get pushed by a crowed of people and falls to the ground. She is uncertain of what just happened when someone helps her up. 

{Sorry I know this chapter isn't very good but i couldn't let you all hanging. Any suggestions leave me a comment! }