Chapter Seven

When the car was aproaching Ava's house she and Chris fell out of their hug and both turned around. It can't be. It couldn't of been.

When the people got out the car there was a ballooned woman standing there it was KAYLA!!! Kayla was here and so was Ben, Wait why were they here. When they got out the car Kayla tried to run towards Ava but it wasnt happening so Ava walked away from Chris and Ran towards Kayla. When she first approached her she knelt down and touched her bump.

"Kayla, Ben i mean Baby, what are you all doing here?" I said to Kayla in disbelief that she and her family were standing right infront of me.

I got up and hugged Kayla as hard as i can without hurting the baby. When i let go ben came up and hugged Kayla from behind and held his hands on her little bump.

"Well, we thought we woud come and visit you, because we're on holiday well i am because of haf term but ben wanted the break from the office"

When i look down i see that Kayla has a ring on her ring finger, wait what! Kayla's getting married aswell?? I can't help but think, i have nothing compared to her, i did have Lewis, but gods know what i'm going to do.

"Aw well it's a suprise, honestly if i knew you were all coming i would of got the house ready, because i've pretty much just moved in"

" aw Ava i'm sorry but it's fine we are all staying at the travel lodge just down the road" Kayla said with a grin on her face.

I felt a bit awkward so i walked up to chris and held his hand. I really didnt want to do it because what just happened, but i went and i held his hand anyways. Kayla and Ben both walked oer and i invited everyone inside, I did warn Kayla that there was stairs but she still came up anyways. Her and Ben were behind me and chris but we waited for them in the kitchen. Chris placed the bag down on the counter and i was leaning agianst bunker and he leaned in and wrapped his arms around me, i was unsure what to think so i did the same back, When Kayla and Ben finally got up the stairs we all moved into the ery small living room i owned. Ben and Kayla sat on the 2 seater and Chris sat on the single chair so i sat on the edge, He pulled my top and i fell on top of him. We all burst out laughing.

"So Ava how long have you and ...." She was stuttering because she didnt know his name and i interrupted with "Chris"

"So how long have you and Chris been together?" She smiled ferociously at us.

I was about to speak and all of a sudden a squeak comes from chris and he replied for me.

"A few weeks" I stared at him to say dont, what the fuck are you doing but he didnt nothing not even look back.

"Thats great Ava, I'm i mean we both are so happy for you" Kayla stared at Ben and they both smied and nodded.

"Well who wants anything to drink?"

"Can i have a coffee?" Asked Ben

"Can i have a Coffee aswell" Said chris standing up.

"I'll help you Ava" Said kayla proping herself up from the couch.

Entering the kitchen me and Kayla both looked at each other as to say are they going to get along? but we didnt hsitate to check on them.

As i get the cups and pass them to Kayla who is making coffee looks at me and says nothing but her mouth was open.

then all of a sudden a noise of th word are comes out of her mouth.

"Are you okay, I mea after Lewis?" She said with a despised look on her face.

"Yes, honestly i'm fine" I gave her the same look and we bothed looked at each other and started to laugh.

"So come on, what's he like?" She said smirking at me.