Chapter Eight

"I'm so sorry" Ava said shaken up.

Earlier that day Ava had met PJ in a restaurant when her,Ella and Blake go on a Friday lunch.

That morning she said goodbye to Chris, and got the bus and tube. Met Eric as usual. Got to the school and did her usual classes up until lunch.

When her Ella and Blake all go to 'Lilia's' a small café in London, they all get packed up and leave.

When arriving to the café, the all walked in and get seated, when all of the people went silent, someone came in with 12 roses and chocolates, it was PJ, what?!? Ella and Blake decided what they were having and Ava go up and ordered after they decided, PJ waited in the corner and when Ava was coming back he handed them to her, she couldn't help but take them she did want them,but she took them to save him the embarrassment. he took Ava's hand and pulled her to the corner, away from Ella an Blake could see them.

"What Te he'll are these?" Ava said confused.

"There not from me" PJ was hinting to whisper.

"Who the hell are they from?"

"Who do you think?"

Ava was stuck and the first thing that popped into her head was; "bob fucking Builder?"

"No, for god sake Chris"

"How did you know I was here?"

"You walked past Chris on the way in"

She stared around and couldn't see him, Ava pushed back the flowers and chocolate. She didn't want anything, she denied that she loved him, she denied that she was falling for him but then he thought of Lewis and slapped PJ across the face. Lewis tried to give her roses after cheating on her, red roses as well, she took back her hand and a tingle her hand was numb but she felt no pain, except that she was hurt and frustrated, nobody saw them except one of the cooks and waitresses behind the well presented counter.

She didn't look behind her and all she saw was PJ holding his face with her hand print smothered by his hand.

"I think I should leave" said PJ in pain, "i'll give these back to Chris and say you weren't there, okay?" He said while leaving the shop hiding his face.

She left and felt miserable and sat across from Ella and Blake, there soup came and the women that placed there soup down, looked at Ava to say well done, as if she knew how she was feeling. Ava, Blake and Ella all eat there soup and ava's phone rang, it was Chris.

"You not getting that?" Said Blake with a bread covered in soup in one hand.

"No, just a unknown number" she hung up.

Herself and Ella were staring at each other and Blake looked and asked; "is there a joke I don't know about?

"No, no" said the girls.

"Well happy one month work anniversary to us Ava!"

"To us!" the both held there glasses of coke up and clinked them with each other, even Ella joined in.

Someone walked in ad Ella gets up and hugs them, she walks over with this man who was 6'5, Ava looked up at him and smiled, unsure what to do, she looked down an stares at Blake, Blake and herself were cautious of what the were doing.

"Well everyone, this is Rhys" she looked at Ava and Blake an the smiled.

"Well I'm Blake" said Blake swallowing the bit of soup that was burning his oesophagus.

"I'm Ava" said Ava looking at the tall figure behind her.

Rhys sat down and started holding Ella's hand.