part thirty four

6-15-16. Midnight.

dear ashton,
after we ran away i felt my heart sink.
maybe it was because every time i closed my eyes i could taste the salt water, from the invisible beach at night.
this reminded me of why leaving you,
terrified me.
i never told anyone this but since i was a kid the thought of being alone became my darkest fear.
since i met you i haven't felt darkness in weeks,
and perhaps that's because every time i think of you i feel a warmness in my face, that i can't describe.
and perhaps it's because when i am with you i can fathom a single thought in my head, except how i love you.

i used to think that the emptiness i was feeling made it seem more content, but now that i know i love you,
i no longer want to be dead.

-Luke.

(Hello, please don't be angry at me, lately I have had so much writers block, and updating has been the last thing on my mind. I know that my mental health is more important than this book so that explains as to why I haven't updated in so long. I do have many ideas to this book that you will find out soon enough. We are not even half way through this book and I'm starting to lag. I promise you I haven't forgotten about this book, I just haven't been motivated enough. However, today I felt very creative so here is my update I hope you all enjoyed it. I hope my writers block ends very soon, so I have many more updates to share! Thank you for reading, and I love you.❤️)