✈ i.

kim yeri

I screamed loudly as the boys finished their performances

I screamed loudly as the boys finished their performances. I had no idea they were so good! I also noticed that instead of seven there were six of them. I am a very messy and forgetful person so I didn't even know all of the members' names, except Taehyung or V, and Jimin's ofcourse. But I knew that there were seven members as Taehyung had told me.

It was time to announce the winner. I crossed my fingers as they started to show the scores. I was too nervous to watch, my stomach was churning. I shut my eyes tightly praying that bts will win. They were counting down the  scores now. I could understand and speak some Korean. The host now was announcing. I could hear that BTS' scores were more.

"Congratulations BTS!" 

I opened my eyes, seeing the blonde guy from BTS receiving the bouquet of flowers and the trophy. I squealed and jumped in happiness. The show then ended after their encore performance.

_ _ _ _ _

The next week was the goodbye stage but I couldn't properly see it as I was really busy with school work. I hadn't talked to Taehyung as well.

There was a rumor going around saying that BTS might have a word tour. I didn't know if it was true since Taehyung had said nothing like that to me. But I was hoping so. 

I was doing my homework, when I got a facetime request from Taehyung. I accepted smiling brightly at the sight of my bestfriend.

"Annyeong!" I greeted him cheerfully.

"Myenim!" Taehyung teased me.

"Yah, I told you not to call me that," I whined.

He chuckled, "As your bestfriend, teasing you is my job."

"Hmm whatever, why did you call me?"

"Huh? You don't want to talk to me?" He faked a frown, "I had something exciting to tell you but I guess you're not interested..." 

"Hmm does it include Jimin?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Maybe."

"Okay, tell me then!" I gushed out.

"We're going on a world tour! We're coming to America!"

_ _ _ _ _

A/N

hi everyone!

this is the first chapter of the jerk idol. i know its very short but i'm intending on keeping the chapter really short (and maybe sometimes long) so that i can actually update quickly. not much has happened in this chapter, literally nothing but none the less i hope you guys liked it!

also i'll try to add some of my favorite jungri videos/edits that i find in youtube. this one is credits to strawberious, one of my favorite editors!