✈️ v.

kim yeri

"Wow, what's wrong with you? I literally saved you and you pay me back like this?" Jungkook stood up, holding his left hand with his right one. I could see my teeth marks on them, and I felt bad but hey I didn't bite him that harshly!

I scoffed, " Saved me? I didn't need you to save me, I could've just ran."

"Yeah and those girls would've ran after you," He pauses. "Okay no they would've ran after me but they would've stalked you until they got to know where you live and demand for answers such as why you're hanging out with us."

"I would've just told them I'm V's friend," I said honestly.

"As genuine as that sounds and is, the media would still go crazy. They wouldn't believe it at all. It's a cruel world you know?" He rolled his eyes and started walking out of the alley.

I glanced at him feeling confused but I didn't ask about it, "Hey wait for me!"

"Wow okay now you want me?" He turned around and now it was his time to scoff.

"Wha- at?" I blushed as I saw his smirk in another way but quickly composed myself, "Well what if they come back?"

"Then you'll just run," He mimicked me.

I rolled my eyes, " Is the pathway clear?" I said as I peeked from behind the brick wall of the alley to see the road in front of us.

"Oh no..." I face palmed myself.

Jungkook gave me a puzzled look, "What?"

"I hope Joy's alright." I began to worry now.

"Hmm yeah I think I saw her running with Suga hyung and Jhope hyung." He nodded his head.

I pouted, "I'm such a bad friend..."

"Mhmm can we leave now?"

"Does Suga and Jhope even know the way?" I asked worryingly.

Jungkook sighed, "Don't you have a phone?"

"Uh right." I let out an embarrassed laugh. I grabbed the phone from the pocket of my jacket and handed it to him.

He shot me a puzzled look. I glanced at him, then at the phone, "Well call them..."

He gaped at me, "I don't have their number saved."

"Oh God..." I sighed, "Why did you ask for it then?"

"Why don't you have V hyung's number?" He asked.

"You guys came yesterday! I didn't you guys were so big enough for this type of thing to happen..." I answered honestly.

"I thought you were a fan of us," He raised one of his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am!" I defended myself. I listen to their music a lot, I have all of their albums downloaded on both spotify and iTunes. I try to watch their shows whenever I have free time, and I vote for them as well. Just I didn't follow them much around social media. The social media was my private space where I shared my pictures and my whereabouts with my family and friends. It could've worked if Taehyung had a private account, but it was too risky.

Jungkook sighed as he looked around and gestured his hand so I'd follow him. "Well I guess, show me around then..."

I stopped in my tracks, "Show you around? What if the fans come back?"

"Then we'd deal with them..." he smirked, "or run away?"

I made a face, "I'm not your personal tour guide."

"Well you can be my personal tour guide." He winked at me and I gasped and hit him on his head.

"Ow!" He shouted as he held his head with his hand, "You seriously need to stop hitting me, my head is worth a lot you know."

I laughed. "As if I care."

"You're supposed to take care of me!" He whined. "Now let's go, show me around."

I sighed. I guess there was nothing better to do. And if something happened, then I'd just kill him. "Okay fine, follow me."

✈️✈️✈️