✈ iii.

kim yeri

I'll admit I might've exaggerated when I said that Taehyung was my only friend, I mean I was feeling emotional, okay.

But how can I ever forget to introduce my best-est friend ever, the only person who stuck beside me after Taehyung left (yes indeed exaggerating again) but one of my favorites in the whole world, Joy!

Yes her name literally is Joy! And she brings joy to everyone's life, especially mine, not that I'll ever admit it in front of her. 

"BTS is in the house next door?" She shouted. Oh and how could I forget to mention that she was completely in love with BTS.

"Yes, now hush." I sighed, "I'll take you to meet them, but don't embarrass me in front of Jimin!" 

She giggled, "I won't do anything, you'll probably end up embarrassing yourself."

I rolled my eyes, internally agreeing with her. I am indeed a clumsy person like for example when once in school I was waiting to get my lunch in line, and when I got a tray, Joy just waved her hand in front of me for some reason and I tripped an fell. I really don't know how that even happened. Joy has been supporting BTS since their debut, and when I told her that I know Taehyung she almost fainted, but due to reasons I could not give her Taehyung's personal information nor could I talk or facetime him with Joy. He was only allowed to talk to his family and close relatives or friends. I was never even meant to tell her that Taehyung and I were friends, but she being my closest friend after Tae, I had to. I could not and cannot keep anything from her. I'm indeed very bad at lying and I'm also known as the spoiler queen among my friends. I have a sad life indeed.

We stood in front of Taehyung's house. The guards in front of his house let me in as they knew who I was. BTS wanted the first few days here to be very private, so through special request, now they only had a few guards around them and were staying in Tae's house. They had to move into a hotel soon though.

"Hmm, are you sure this will be secretive enough? Their fans are crazy, some might find them." Joy inquired.

"I don't know, I'm not their manager. Tae just wanted to feel like at home." I replied.

Joy shrugged her shoulders and I rang the doorbell.

"Now remember be cool," I whispered at her, and she giddily nodded. 

Tae's mom opened the door and greeted  us with a smile. "Yeri come in!"

"Hello aunty," I gestured Joy to follow me, "This is my fried Joy, where's everyone?" I asked as I peeked behind her to find the living room empty. 

"Oh hello Joy, its nice to meet you," She gave a bright smile. "The boys are downstairs, practicing and playing video games," She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, okay can we go visit them?" I asked.

"Yes of course," She nodded. "Oh and since you're going downstairs, take these cookies with you," She said as she handed me a plate of moist chocolate chip cookies.

I dragged Joy with me to go downstairs. Her palms were sweaty and I could just tell how nervous but excited she was by her expression. I mean she looked like she was about to cry.

I could hear they were listening to some hip-hop music. I knocked on the door and the music paused. 

Tae opened the door. He was covered in sweat and it was obvious they were practicing. Back when Tae told his parents he wanted to be an idol, his parents were very supportive. They built a practice room and studio downstairs for him. He learnt and created a lot of dance routines and sang his heart out here. He would sometimes drag me in here and teach me a few dance steps, and I have to admit I was pretty good at it. 

He gave me a smile and looked over at Joy. Joy froze with her mouth wide open.  I face palmed myself before nudging her with my elbow. She went 'oomf' and glared at me, before turning to look at Tae again and screaming.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, ITS V. HIMYNAMESISJOYITSSONICETOMEETYOU." She screamed this in one go and shrieked and covered her mouth with her hands.

Taehyung and I chuckled. "Taetae, this is my best friend, Joy!" I said as I side hugged her.

"Ahaha, hi Joy, its nice to meet you too!" He beamed, "Why don't you girls come in," He said as he moved to side so that we could go in.

"Oh my gosh Yeri, I will die," Joy whispered to me as I rolled my eyes.

When we entered we saw J-hope and Jungkook practicing their dance moves in front of the mirror, RM was sitting on the couch talking to someone on the phone. Suga was laying down beside him, and I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not and Jin and Jimin were playing something on the playstation.

"Guys, now to formally introduce you to my best friend..." Taehyung shouted. "This is Yeri!" He hugged me and I made eye contact with each and everyone and smiled, but when my eyes met Jungkook's my smile dropped and I rolled my eyes, and his eyes widened a little. 

"And this is her friend, Joy!" Joy still was in shock but she managed to timidly wave at everyone. 

"Hi I'm RM!" Namjoon replied, "Its nice to meet you beautiful ladies," He cheekily smiled and I laughed as Joy almost choked.

"I'm worlwide handsome, Jin!" He blew us a kiss.

"Ahaha we know," Joy and I replied.

Suga sat up from the sofa, "I'm Suga," and again lied down.

J-hope suddenly came in front of us and said "I'm your hope! J'hope!" He beamed.

"Oh so this is the famous Yeri," Jimin called out as he smile at me, and I blushed. He stood up and came in front of me and held out his hand, "I'm Jimin, and so we finally meet."

I shyly shook his hand and nodded, "Yes its nice to finally meet my celberity cr- I mean you!" I nervously chuckled. 

He shook his hands with Joy and she smiled back at him.

"Hi," Another voice came from the side, and I rolled my eyes again, "I'm-"

"Jerk," I muttered under my breath.

"Did you just call Jungkook a jerk?" Joy looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Was that too loud?" I murmured at Joy.

She chuckled, "Maybe..."

All the boys in the room started laughing. "Well that's our precious golden maknae, Yerim," Taehyung laughed and I squinted my eyes at Jungkook who had a smirk on his face.

He stood up and folded his arms in front of his chest, "Hmm hyung," He looked at Tae,

"You were right, I like her already."

Then he winked at me and went back to the stereo to turn on the music.

✈✈✈

a.n

hello guys! chapter 3 is here :)

OMG HOW GOOD IS RED VELVET'S COMEBACK, i love it so much! i learned the choreo  in two days. I love all the songs from the  album, but i think 'look' is my favorite and peek-a-boo as well.

also did you guys see bts' performance in the ama's, then they went to jimmy kimmel and ellen. aaaaahhh. i'm so proud of them. and now also  namjoon has officially changed his stage name from rap monster to RM, so as you can see i introduced him as rm here :)

also are you guys excited for MAMA, are you guys voting for red velvet? i am doing it crazily, and I really really hope they win best girl group they deserve it so much ;-;
blackpink is leading though, like i love blackpink but come one, red velvet has been in the scene much longer than they have and with their unique concepts and  for giving us the best music, they deserve to win best girl group. i really really hope they do so pls pls vote!

question: do you guys ship wendy with anyone? if yes, then who?