chapter 3

Knock knock

I heard a soft knock at the door when I was laying comfortably on my soft bed with my hands under my head, thinking. Thinking about making Allyse's life hell. I could create problems for her. Derek seemed very pissed off when he saw Allyse with me. What if I fake I had a relationship with her? It was a perfect situation to take a revenge. "yes" I said aloud.

"Sire, a friend of yours has come to meet you" Ellie answered. Doubtless, she thought I answered her knock. Nevertheless , I replied "okay" and she left.

I don't remember giving my address to anyone, then who could it be, I wondered. Well, if I just keep wondering I'll never find an answer, so I got up and walked downstairs. It was Henry. He was sitting on the recliner tapping his feet impatiently, he looked very tensed. He immediatly stood up as he saw me. Even before I could greet him he spoke up "dude, you created a problem for Allyse" he had concern in his voice. I raised an eyebrow at him. Also, I felt happy. I was thinking of creating problems for her and I get the news that I already created one. "I created a problem for Allyse?" I questioned him

"yeah, you did in the parking lot. You've got to clear it up with Derek"

"what am I supposed clarify and why should I ? Its their personal problem not mine, there is no need for me to resolve anything."

Henry took a deep breath, he tried his best to calm down and he started "okay, you had an argument with Allyse in the parking lot, right?"

"right, but how do you know that?" I asked him. As far as I rememeber the parking lot was empty. "you messed up with Derek also, right?" he questioned again without answering mine.

"wrong" I stated " he messed up with me. I didn't mess up with him". Henry gave me a blank look "It's one and the same thing, Sam. Anyways, I heard them arguing and shouting at each other"

"Where does my role come into play?" I asked. "Look" he took a deep breath "I've seen Allyse since the past two years, she never had a single friend, no boyfriends, no girlfriends. She isn't a nerd type girl but her world is limited. She just comes to school, and then goes back home. She has never hung out with anyone, she doesn't even talk to anyone, though I've tried to break the ice many a times. It is only now that she has made an attempt to socialize her life, I don't want it to go in vain".

'Whatttt' I yelled in my brain. Probably that's not Allyse. The Allyse I knew was opposite. She was that person whose friendlist would never end. The most fun-loving and talkative girl I knew in my whole life. She hardly ever stayed at home. Hanging out was something she never denied. She wasn't too girly but not a tom boy as well. I never got bored whenever she was with me. Her jokes, her talks kept me entertaining.. She didn't step out of her home without make up, to be more precise, light make up. And yes when I see her now, I couldn't even see a touch of make up.

Still acting normal, I asked Henry the same question "where does my role come into play?"

" I want you to go and clarify Derek's misunderstanding. He thinks Allyse is cheating on him. Allyse is coming to the party tonight, if they break up now" he paused running his hand through his hair and resumed "she won't come" he sighed. This was the first time I saw him so tensed since we met. I was afraid if he is falling for her. "Are you in love with her?"  I asked absent-mindedly.

"I fell in love in with her the moment I saw her two years ago" he declared but in a very low voice. I suddenly regretted. I shouldn't have asked that, not at least at this moment. Allyse isn't the girl for him. I can't let him, suffer the way I did. That girl has no feelings for anyone, she can't be happy for anyone. Henry deserves a much better girl than Allyse. He continued "I haven't ever come across a girl, like her. She is perfect with her imperfection". His olive green eyes sparkled as he spoke, this is enough to figure out how much he loves Allyse. My emotions mixed up. I felt happy as well as sad for Henry. I nodded my head in response.