Chapter 5

Hello readers, I'm extremely sorry for updating it this late and thanks a lot for waiting :)

I request you to overview the last chapters, because it has been a long time i updated, you might have forgot some important details xp

Suggestions or comments or compliments are warmly welcomed, every single of them is valued. Don't forget to share and vote.

Hope you enjoy the chapter

***********************

"Hey, mark. Where are you? Henry and I have been searching for you. You won't believe what just happened? You remember Derek, right? Well of course you remember him, don't you? Why am I'm so silly sometimes? Anyways, you know what he did? He got himself another girl. I guess her name is Mint, no her name is Hadley"

pause

"No, no, her name is Siana. But we don't know where Allyse is. Henry is looking out for her but she is no where to be seen. Did you see ...."

paused again

"Wait.a.second. "

paused again for the third time

"EVEN YOU ARE NO WHERE TO BE SEEN. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I CALLED TO ASK WHERE YOU WERE BUT YOU DISTRACTED ME SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOW WOULD YOU MIND USING YOUR TONGUE AND ANSWER ME?" Catherine yelled over the phone. She is the one who called me. She asked where I was. Without even giving me a chance to reply, she started blabbering about Derek and now she is yelling at me for not answering her.

Wow ! Note the sarcasm.

Why do people blame others for their mistakes? They do anything they want, and when things don't work out in their favor, they blame somebody else. Damn, why are the people in this world so cruel?

"O'Henryyy...Mark does not want to put his tongue to work. What do I do now?" Catherine said, that too in an absolutely dramatic way. She said as if making me talk was the last thing she had to do at this moment of time.

She is so irritating. I opened my mouth to answer her long hankering question but then...

"MARK, YOU ARE WASTING MY CREDITS. SPEAK UP SOON"

This is it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are so sick worried about me? You should enjoy the party rather than worrying about me or other people. You and Henry should stop poking your noses in other's business. Let people die in their own worlds, why do you care? Just leave them alone. Let Derek get himself another girl or hundred other girls, just leave him alone. Derek is a well- known player and Allyse is no less than him. Stop disturbing the world for them. You know what? You should probably stop talking. It gives peace of mind to you and the people you are talking to. Get that?" I let out everything. All the words I held inside a couple of minutes ago.

"You think so big of yourself? I never knew that" She chuckled.

'chuckled'. Are my ears functioning properly? How can someone actually laugh right after I insulted them.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. She cleared her throat, loud enough to be audible to the person on phone "Stop disturbing the world for them" she mimicked me in a bold voice, trying herself to sound like a boy. "The only person I disturbed tonight for them, is you. So you count yourself as world" she chuckled at her so- called joke "Anyways, now tell me where you are."

Okay, jokes apart. Its time to put in brain for making some logical reason to leave the party.

" Umm, actually I wasn't feeling well so I.... umm" think Marcus think "left the party and came home. I suddenly got some sort of headache which couldn't let me sit in that noise, so you see I had to rest. And, hence I came home" I smiled at my victory and fist pumped in air. I was never so good at lying. This is probably the first time I lied so well. Wow, I am so great !