The Map

I wasn't sure how I was going to escape this room, and the children were no longer here to help me either.

I had tried opening the door several times, but it was still as locked as it will ever be. I started to wonder how the servant boy had escaped. Maybe I should of asked him while I had the chance. One thing was for sure though, if he made it out, that means there has to be a way out. So I couldn't give up just yet.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, and feared that it was Rocket.

I guess whoever it was felt my shaking. "Relax, its just me."

I turned around and was relieved to see the servant boy. He smiled, and waved his hand in front of my face. "Hello?" He said jokingly.

"What's your name?" I asked stupidly. Why did I ask him that? Who knows how long he'll be here, I needed to ask him the important stuff.

"It's just servant boy." He said quietly. "But you can call me SB."

I nodded, and began to wonder how he had escaped the chains. "How did you break free from the chains?" I asked.

"I didn't. I'm just a noom spirit now." He held out his arm. "See for yourself."

I carefully placed my hand over his arm, but felt nothing. It just sunk through, like air.

"If your...dead. Why can you touch me?" He laughed at my question. "Because your not dead! Simple really." He began to fade again and I quickly leapt for him, my hand still going through his. He then locked his hand with mine, pink shading my face.

"Just read the map." He unlocked his hand with mine, and disappeared.