[5:New Friends]

Flo's POV

"Hello, welcome to Lou's cafe, what can I get for ya?" I ask the boy standing infront of the counter. Tom and Beth nearly choke on their milkshakes.

"Nice one Flo!" Tom sticks his hand out and I high five it.

The boy looks really confused but laughs anyway.

"Sorry!" I smile. "May I take your order?"

"Umm.. OH, are those milkshakes?" He looks about himself.

"Yeah! You want one?"

"Sure! Uh, please.."

"Cool, it'll be here very soon!" I can't help grinning at Tom and Beth. They grin back. I go and make the boy's milkshake, adding a little extra ice-cream.

When I come back out, the boy, Tom and Beth are chatting away to eachother. Tom sees me.

"Oh Matt, here's your milkshake!" He says.

"Thank you." He smiles. "I'm Matt by the way. I go to their school!"

"I'm Flo! I make milkshakes for a living!" I reply.

Oh, so smooth.. NOT!

They all laugh anyway.

"They're so good too!" Tom adds.

"Yeah they actually are!" Matt's eyes widen after he takes his first sip.

"Thank you!"

"You can never find a place that does decent milkshakes anymore. But I think I've found a great one!" Matt continues sipping his.

"Thank you guys." I say again. "Wait!"

"Yeah." They all look up!

"I'm new here, I've only just moved. Can I ask, what school do you's go to?"

"A really shitty act-" Matt starts.

"It's not shitty, I like it!" Tom protests.

"If I'm being honest, I'm with Matt on this one."  Beth says.

"Thank you! Well, as I was saying, it's an acting school." Matt continues.

"Called Sylvia Young's." Tom adds.

"Saliva Young's." Beth cracks up laughing, so do Tom and Matt.

"It's fee paying though.." Matt says.

"I was transferred from a school like that in Southened! Though it wasn't an acting school." I say. "I had a great friend there! He's called James. We were kind of like you and Tom!" I look at Beth and Tom. "Because our friendship formed because of Back To The Future!"

Tom and Beth's eyes widen, they look at each other, then back at me.

"Was his surname Bourne?" Tom's cheeks are red with excitement.

"Yes! Why?"

"Because today, Beth and I were up at the woods up there and we saw loads of engravings on a tree. They were all Back To The Future references! And at the bottom it said, 'by J. Bourne' then some stuff about a geography trip being too boring."

"Then is was like 'dot dot dot, James." Beth adds. "It mentioned another name too!"

"Really? I didn't see." Tom says. " oh wait was that the Biff equals Josh thing?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about but this is a nice shake!" Matt says, making us all laugh.

"No it was something like having to sit beside April is like when Marty had to kiss his mum!" I burst out laughing at this and Matt looks more interested.

"He's right though! Sitting beside April Harrison is the worst thing in the world!" I choke from laughing. "You okay?" I ask Matt.

"Yeah.." He says, really dazed. "Can we all be friends?"

"Yes! I'd love that!" Tom jumps off his stool with happiness, making us all laugh at him.

A/N

Hellooo guyss!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and had a good day!!

Éirinn xx