[8:A Weekend In Molesey]

James' POV
"Mum! I'm home!" I throw my schoolbag down and head towards the kitchen. "Mum, why's there a coa- WOAH!" I stop at the fact that my bags are all over the kitchen. "I'm going to boarding school? Am I?"

Mum laughs. "No James! You're spending the weekend in with your cousins."

"In Molesey?!" My eyes light up.

I might actually get to see Matt again!

"Yes James! Where else do your cousins live." Mum takes a sip of her tea.

I gulp to calm myself down a bit. "W-why?"

"Because it's your mum and I's wedding anniversary!" My dad comes up behind me. I turn around to smile at him.

"Oh! How was your trip today? It was in Molesey wasn't it?" Mum asks.

"Yeah. Josh was in my group though.. It would've been better if Flo was there..." I shrug.

"Awk sweetheart, I know you miss her. But it wasn't her fault that she had to leave. You know that." Mum walks over and gives me hug.

"Hey what's wrong?" Mel, my younger sister, walks in.

"Nothing really.." I mumble into mum's shoulder.

Then my two younger brothers, Nick and Chris, follow her in.

"Mum can I take my skateboard with me?" I ask quickly to change the subject.

"Yes but be careful on it, okay?" She smiles at me.

"Okay mum, I will."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and then I run upstairs. I grab my skateboard and while I'm at it, I get a pair of fingerless gloves.

When I get back downstairs I hear the door knocking. I set down my board and answer it.

"Hello James!" My aunt Susan smiles.

"Hi Susan." I smile back.

"Ahh hello Sue!" Mum comes in. "Thank you for this. Do you want a cup of tea before they go?"

"Oh don't worry about it and I've got the kids in the car. They're all excited to see their big cousin and of course, their little one."

Reference to Jeremy, my older cousin.

"Aunty Sue! It's Aunty Sue!" Mel and Chris run in with their suitcases.

"Hello you two!" She picks up Chris. "Look how much you've grown!"

"Nick! Are you ready?" Mum shouts.

"Yeah! Coming!" Nick comes out.

We all walk to her car van thing and put our stuff in the boot. Then we get into the car, smiling at our cousins. I slip on my headphones, turn on my music and doze off for the journey.

A/N

I actually updated on time for once!!😂😂

Enjoy!!

Éirinn xx