Havin' Fun ?

[Scene: It's been 3 weeks since Taylor's birthday and the gang is in Kentucky for a show they are doing.]

Keisha: So girls, y'all know how y'all gone get some more girls?

Destiny: Yepp! We wanna do a commercial.

Keisha: Okay, I'll schedule the recording for tomorrow.

Asia: Okay.

(Tierra and Taylor walk in the room from Roc &'d Tierra's room laughing.)

Taylor: Hey hey everyonee! (Smiles.)

Everyone: Heyy

Tierra: So what were y'all talkin' bout? (Sits beside Keisha)

Prod: A commercial for the contest

Taylor: Oh (Sits beside Prince.)

Asia: What exactly are we lookin' for in the girls?

Roc: They have to be Mindless.

Ray: Dancing

Prince: Confedince

Prod: &'d Any other talent they have.

Keisha: I'll go write the script now! (Leaves)

Ray: Wanna play a game?

Destiny: Sure, what we gonna play?

Ray: Truth or Dare . . . In the dark, with a bottle.

Asia: Um . Okay? (Goes and turns off the light and grabs a bottle from the kitchen area.)

Prod: I go first! (Spins the bottle and it lands on Roc.) Truth or Dare.

Roc: Truth.

Prod: Is it true you have feelings for some one of the opposite sex in here?

Roc: Yupp! (Spins and it lands on Taylor.) Truth or Dare

Taylor: Dare.

Roc: (gets up and goes to the kitchen and comes back with a cup.) Drink this.

Taylor: (takes the cup and examines it.) I'm not drinkin this!.

Ray: Dude that's just nasty!

Roc: You have to drink it.

Taylor: (sips the drink and spits it out.) The hell is in here?

Roc: (smiles.) Water, hot sauce, mustard, ketchup, jalapenó, and melted butter.

Everyone but Roc: Ewwww!

Taylor: I really hate you right now. (Spins and it lands on Ray.) Truth or Dare?

Ray: Truth.

Taylor: Hmm... Whats your biggest secret.

Ray: (signals for her to come here and whispers something in her ear.)

Taylor: Ewwww!

Ray: (laughs and spins and it lands on Asia.)

Asia: Uh-Oh!

Ray: (smiles) Truth or Dare?

Asia: Dare.

Ray: I dare you to do whatever I say for the whole day.

Asia: Um. . Okay. (Spins and it lands on Tierra.) Truth or Dare.?

Tierra: Truth.

Asia: A little birdy told me you like someone in this room, is it True?

Tierra: Mhhmm. (Spins and it lands on Prince.) Truth or Dare?

Prince: Dare.

Tierra: I dare you to go into the closet with Taylor for 5 minutes. (They get up and go in the closet.)

(In the closet.)

Taylor: Sooo. . .

Prince: (leans against the walk with one foot up.) Sooo? (Takes her hands and brings her inbetween his legs.)

Taylor: (smiles as he kisses her neck, making a way to her lips.) You still gonna get me back?

Prince: Mmhhmm. . (He said while rubbing her lower back and kissing her cheek.)

Taylor: Oh really? (Gripping his face and looking him in the eyes.)

Prince: (sneaking a kiss to make her smile.) Yeaaa...

Tierra: (Yelling.) TIME'S UPP!!! (They walk out the closet.)

Destiny: So what happened in there, Taylor.? (Laughing.)

Taylor: What chu' talkin' 'bout?

Ray: You got a bigg ass hickey on yo' neck!

Taylor: (Holds neck.) Ohh.

Ray: I'm hungry, Asia go fix me a sandwich, light on the mayo, heavy on the meat. (Asia gets up grumping.) (Lays back on the couch with hands behind his head.) This is how life should be.

Prince: (spins and it lands between Destiny and Prod.) So this goes for both of y'all, hhmmm. Truth or Dare? (Asia come back and gives Ray his sandwich.)

Prod: Dare.

Destiny: Truth.

Prince: I Dare you to give Destiny a lap dance. (Got up and turned on Dance by Big Sean and put a chair in the middle of the floor.) Sit and go

(She said down and Prodigy started pranching on her like a jaguar and she busted out laughing. He bent over in front of her and started to 'shake his but'. Everyone was on the floor laughing hard. He sat on her and started moving his ass all around her lap and put her hands on his legs. The song ended and he got up and sat back down.)

Prince: Is it true that you enjoyed that?

Destiny: No.

(Keisha walks in.)

Keisha: Havin' fun?