Can't Get Enough , Of You Boi ♥

I find my nephew's homework hilarious. He's only in the 1st grade. What I would've put is in the parenthesis. Here it goes:

Pete can fly up in the sky. Pete has a big, orange beak. (Has a picture of a boy pointing to a butterfly saying, "There he goes!" )

1. Is Pete a little boy? No ( No , duh ?)

2. How do you know that? Boys can't fly ( 'Cause boys can't  fly dumbass >.< )

3. Where does Pete fly? In the sky ( In Narnia )

4. What color is his beak? Orange ( The color of this dicckkk ! xD j/k . )

5. Can you fly? No ( Hell yeah , I be up in Wonderland , Narnia , and I even be with Santa . )

__________________________________

Tierra , Taylor , Asia, and Destiny's Outfits :  http://www.polyvore.com/goin_to_club/set?id=37800086

Amber , KeKe , Lia , and Nia's Outfits : http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_85/set?id=41597752

Prod's P.O.V.

The girls--Taylor and Tierra--led us to the back of the restaurant. Once we sat down at the table I noticed four other girls sitting down. Who were they ? 

Prod: Tee , who are they ?

???: Well I'm KeKe or Ty , that's Amber , and those two are Lia and Nia. As you can see they're twins.

Amber, Nia , and Lia: Hey . .

Everyone started to talk , leaving me and the boys . But suddenly , I grew hungry and realized there was no waiter near.

Prod: Sorry to ruin the little conversations going , but I'm hungry ? Where's the waiter , I'm like starved I didn't eat ANYTHING today.

Ray: Riiigghhhhttt , cause we woke up got ready , played basketball , came back to the bus , waited for the girls , and THE-

Nia: We don't need the run down on your day , if you wanted a waiter all you had to do was put your hand up. See.

She simply put her hand in the air , and waited for about --eh-- 30 seconds and a waiter came over.

Taylor: Well damn . If it was that easy I would've done that a LONG time ago.

Tierra: Exactly.

Waiter: Hello guys , my name is Elijah and I will be your waitress for today. What would you like to drink?

Ray: Pepsi !

Amber: Big Red

Tierra: Sprite with fruit punch.

Roc: Dr. Pepper

Prod: Mountain Dew

KeKe: Sierra Mist

Taylor: Sprite

Prince: Lemonade

Lia & Nia: Strawberry Fanta

Destiny: Mello Yellow

Asia: Root Beer

[ A/N: That's the order they're sitting in ^ ]

The waiter nodded her head and approval and walked away.

Prince: So , what are we doing after this ?